21 Things I'd Rather Do Than Study

21 Things I'd Rather Do Than Study

Studying sucks, we can all agree to that one.

46
21 Things I'd Rather Do Than Study

We are nearing the halfway point of the semester, which means midterm exams are piling up in our planners. The past few weeks, our workload hasn't been too bad, so it's now time to put on our game faces and conquer these last eight weeks of the semester. Get ready to make those exams pay! But let's face it, it's so hard to get motivated for midterms...

Here come the countless hours of lost sleep, gallons of coffee on deck, and the growth of gray hair in my early 20s. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to it, and I am sure you are not either. The stress is overwhelming, but instead of studying, I plan on procrastinating as long as I can, because I am in denial. I am not ready, nor do I have the energy to fully commit to begin studying, so here’s a list of things I would gladly do rather than study, because making this prolongs my time until I actually study.

1. Do my month's worth of laundry

2. Actually cook dinner.

3. Watch all five seasons of "The Secret Life of American Teenager."

4. Assemble a resume.

5. Go to the grocery store.

6. Break both of my legs.

7. Pluck each of my eyelashes out individually.

8. Accidentally like my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend's Insta picture from 134 weeks ago.

9. Go for a run.

10. Dress like Lizzie McGuire.

11. Rub a cactus all over my body.

12. Style my hair with bacon grease.

13. Remove all of my wisdom teeth with no anesthetic.

14. Pay all of my campus parking tickets.

15. Relive my emo/punk stage from middle school.

16. Knit a sweater for a 500 pound man.

17. Clean a frat house Sunday morning after a massive party.

18. Pay all of my credit card debit off.

19. Listen to "Fireflies" by Owl City on repeat.

20. Never eat pizza ever again.

21. Make a list of things I would rather be doing than studying.

Now that this article is complete, I guess I must face the fact. Reality check... I should probably open a book or something. Although sometimes it is hard to sit down and study, just remember to push through this and make the absolute best of it. In less than four years, you'll be out in the real working world, wishing that your worst problem was doing homework!

Best wishes for an easy midterm week, may the curve ever be in your favor.