21 Unanswerable Questions About Life

My life is a constant process of translating ideas into reality, and back again. I have a million ideas a day, but they mean nothing if I can't understand how they make sense in reality. With that being said, most of my thoughts, and ideas cannot be answered easily; there are no facts to look up, only opinions to agree or disagree with.

I suppose having opinions is better than nothing, but it certainty isn't the best. Here are 21 unanswerable questions about life that have popped into my head and refuse to leave until they are answered...

1.) Art is passion. Love is passion. Life is passion. If you live a life with out passion, are you really living at all?

2.) Who gets to decide what's right and what's wrong? Do some people really think that a human should have that power?

3.) How do pessimistic people, who only see the bad in everything, find the motivation to get out of bed everyday?

4.) Everything has structure, yet simultaneously, everything is chaotic. How does that make any sense?

5.) People are just people. Why is it so hard for us to understand ourselves?

6.) Why do we have the constant need to "create", when everything we will ever need, the Earth provides.

7.) What is it about music that makes us care about it so much?

8.)Is it better to live in a perfect fantasy and be oblivious to reality, or to be aware of the fantasy, but choose to live in reality?

9.) Do people need people, or were we designed to sustain ourselves?

10.) Is Adventure really about the things we're doing, or the freedom it gives us? If it's just the feeling, why waste money on extravagance?

11.) Families are just a clan of humans who have created a bond, a promise to protect each other. Why does biology mean so much? Does it really matter about the DNA of your clan, if they've also created a bond?

12.)Was death meant to be sad? It happens to every creature on Earth, why do humans fixate on it?

13.) If they tell me the sky is blue, and they tell you the sky is green. We will never agree on the color of the sky, yet we will always be seeing the same sky. Why is it so hard to accept that words are just words?

14.) Why are emotions treated like a disease in today's society?

15.) Choice is crucial to the ending of your life story, but what if there wasn't a choice and we were destined for a predetermined ending? Would we care so much about the choices, after all, they are still going to effect us in the present.

16.) Brains + Beauty = Optimal Human Perfection?

17.) Are you really being a rebel, if you're only not going with the norm because it's what everyone else doing?

18.) Is it better to be perceived as light and filled with darkness, or seen as darkness and made of light? Yin and Yang.

19.) If it is hard to live in your reality, why not change it instead of living in a fabricated fantasy?

20.)If we live in a world of Black and White, why are there exceptions to every rule?

21.) Does everyone has crazy thoughts running through their head all day, or is that just me?