21 Top Notch Lyrics From Taylor Swift's 'Reputation'

I'll probably be quoting some of these for the rest of my life.
89

Lyrically, Taylor Swift's new album, "Reputation", is amazing. Though there are some lines that stick out more than others as truly glorious. I'll be quoting some of these for the rest of my life.

1. If a man talks sh** then I owe him nothing. (I Did Something Bad)

This should be 2017's tagline.

2. Carve your name into my bedpost. Cause I don’t want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off. (Dress)

I had these lines stuck in my head for days. It's stuck in my head right now. I'm obsessed.

3. We were jet set, Bonnie and Clyde. Until I switched to the other side. (Getaway Car)

Automatic mention for any cultural reference. Those are always my favorite lines.

4. Don’t pretend it’s such a mystery. Think about the place where you first met me. (Getaway Car)

That rhyme... it's so catchy.

5. I’m yours to keep. And I’m yours to lose. (So It Goes)

6. Reputation precedes me, and rumors are knee deep. (End Game)

This is Ed Sheeran's line, but it still counts.

7. They’re burning all the witches, even if you aren’t one. (I Did Something Bad)

Salem would be proud.

8. And I let them think they saved me (I Did Something Bad)

9. Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I’ll be using for the rest of my life. (Don’t Blame Me)

Watch me go scream this from the rooftop for a couple of hours. Be right back.

10. I’m spilling wine in the bathtub. You kiss my face and we’re both drunk. (Dress)

I just love the visuals that she paints with this line. And I love the way she sings it.

11. Please don’t ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere. (New Year’s Day)

This one hits hard. I feel this on a soulful level.

12. Candle wax and Polaroids on the hardwood floor. (New Year’s Day)

Another shoutout for the visuals this creates in my mind. She's great at details and descriptions.

13. My reputation’s never been worse, so you must like me for me. (Delicate)

14. And we rule the kingdom inside my room. (King of My Heart)

15. Feeling so Gatsby for that whole year. (This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things)

Obviously the Gatsby reference is gonna make this list...

16. And here’s to you cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do… hahaha I can’t even say it with a straight face! (This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things)

Kanye who?

17. I want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck. Not because owns me. But because he really knows me. Which is more than they can say. (Call It What You Want)

Honestly, this is probably one of the best lines on the whole album.

18. You don’t need to save me. But would you run away with me? (Call It What You Want)

19. Took the money in a bag and I stole the key. That was the last time you ever saw me. (Getaway Car)

I honestly just love the way she sings this part.

20. And I bury hatchets, but I keep maps of where I put them. Reputation precedes me; they told you I’m crazy. I swear I don’t love the drama, it loves me. (End Game)

I would like this printed on both a t-shirt and a pillowcase.

21. And of course… the oh-so catchy “Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta, death trap.”

Admittedly, I had to google search for this part... I had no idea she was saying "death trap".