1. There’s a difference between people who talk to you in their free time, and people who free their time to talk to you
2. Have ambition.
3. Wash your hands of people who have washed their hands of you.
4. Know your worth and that it isn’t defined by other people.
5. Any emotion you ever feel is valid.
6. You’re going to make mistakes, and chances are, repeat them.
7. Don’t mix up “want” and “need.”
8. Seek positive people.
9. Confidence is key.
10. Make time for yourself, always.
11. The world owes you nothing.
12. Have a hobby.
13. Pain is a natural part of life, but so is happiness.
14. Never settle for anything in life – not a relationship or career.
15. Mean what you say and say what you mean.
16. Know your values and never compromise them.
17. Common sense isn't necessarily common.
18. Make sure you’ve read more books than watched TV shows.
19. Know how to deal with stress.
20. Be independent.
21. There will always be someone faster, smarter, better – and that’s okay.