21 Songs You Need In Your Playlist

21 Songs You Need In Your Playlist

The perfect playlist for your next road trip

6501
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/14/636435536276402730-1343673883_musica].jpeg

I spend a very good part of my day driving in my car by myself, commuting from my house to school, from school to work and from work back home. Although it might seem like the most undesirable situation to be in, I like it.

It takes me about 45-50 minutes to arrive at school but there is nothing like being in your car and blasting the speakers listening to your favorite music. I enjoy songs that I can sing along to at the top of my lungs. If you have ever seen an episode of Carpool Karaoke, that is what I'm talking about.

Here are 21 on my favorite songs, if you are looking for new music to listen to, here's the perfect mix:

1. Self Control - Frank Ocean

This one saved me.

Favorite lyrics: "Wish I was there, wish we'd grown up on the same advice and our time was right"

2. Loveland - Milky Chance

I heard about this song because Miley Cyrus posted it on her Instagram one time. This is one of my favorite songs ever. The lyrics are beautiful, its seriously very underrated. Check out more of his music!

Favorite Lyrics: "Take me to loveland And no one's gonna find me 'Cause I'm leavin' this old place Right o' here "

3. Lonesome When You Go - Miley Cyrus

The original is by Bob Dylan but Miley made a cover, I am a big fan of Miley and she sings this song with a lot of emotion. I love singing along to this one, always.

Favorite lyrics: " I could stay with you forever and never realize the time."

4. Everyday - A$AP ROCKY

Awesome beat. 100% GOLD.

Favorite lyrics: "I got the lovebirds chirpin' at the window But I don't need love no more. I'll be fine, sipping wine"

5. Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

Old but gold! I mean, Chris Brown has an amazing voice and the music video speaks for itself.

Favorite lyrics: "There's never a right time to say goodbye But I gotta make the first move Cause if I don't, you gonna start hating me

6. Stay - Rihanna

Rihanna has the voice of an angel voice, her song "Stay" is very unique.

Favorite lyrics: "Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving' "

7. FU - Miley Cyrus

I mean, from start to finish this one is one to sing along to. The lyrics are very relatable. Best breakup song ever, can I get an amen?

Favorite lyrics: "I've got two letters for you, one of them is F and the other one is U"

8. Perfect - Ed Sheeran

The song I swear i'm going to dance to the day of my wedding. Just like the title, this song is perfect. If you are looking for the perfect song to dedicate to your loved one, this is it! I guarantee your significant other will cry tears of joy.

Favorite lyrics: "But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own"

9. Just Give Me A Reason - Pink

This song comes with side effects; tears.

Favorite lyrics: "It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts . That we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again"

10. White Ferrari - Frank Ocean

Anything by Frank Ocean is amazing, music to my ears.

Favorite lyrics: "You dream of walls that hold us imprisoned"

11. All I want - Kodaline

For when you are in your feels. There is also two videos for this song, Part 1 and Part 2. Its a cute story, check it out.

Favorite lyrics: "Cause you brought out the best of me, A part of me I'd never seen. You took my soul wiped it clean. Our love was made for movie screens"

12. Runaway - Kanye West

I actually had the honor to attend the St. Pablo tour, Kanye performed this song which I can say is my all time favorite. I love the lyrics and singing along to this makes me feel so good.

Favorite lyrics: " Baby, I got a plan, Run away fast as you can"

13. Lost Ones - J. Cole

If you are in a situation where you have become pregnant at a young age and feel lost and confused, this song is a good one for you. I personally like this song because it actually has a meaning. It talks about a young couple.

Favorite lyrics: "And boy, this shit hurts, and ain’t nobody perfect Still we can make it work, but you doubt it"

14. Leave me lonely - Ariana Grande

I seriously feel like Ariana herself with this one. In love with everything about this song.

Favorite lyrics: "When you walk out that door Don’t you come back no more, My heart has had enough of the give and take And as much as I want you to stay, You’re a dangerous love. Baby, you’re no good for me, darling"

15. Love on Top - Beyonce

Classic, Love on Top is probably one of the best songs by Beyonce. You literally have to learn this song ASAP!'

Favorite lyrics: " I can feel the sun whenever you're near Every time you touch me I just melt away"

16. No Love - Eminem

Eminem is a one of a kind artist. No love is a song you definitely have to read the lyrics to, to understand. The chorus is very powerful.

Favorite lyrics: "you showed me nothing but hate
You ran me into the ground, but what comes around goes around "

17. Photograph - Ed Sheeran

Anything performed by Ed Sheeran is seriously without a doubt amazing. Photograph has such beautiful rhythm.

Favorite lyrics: "I swear it will get easier, Remember that with every piece of you"

18. Jolene - Miley Cyrus

The best song to sing along to, I can press replay 10 times straight and it wont bug me, ever.

Favorite lyrics: " And I can easily understand How you could easily take my man, But you don't know what he means to me, Jolene"

19. Selfish - Future ft. Rihanna

A very good duet. Relatable song, beautiful, repeat.

Favorite lyrics: "Empty thoughts fill the room Breathe for me and I'll breathe for you"

20. Not like the movies - Katy Perry

Love really isnt like the movies always make it seem, Katy expresses it in this song. Its very underrated as well but I guarantee you'll like it.

Favorite lyrics:" Snow white said when I was young, "One day my prince will come" So I wait for that date "

21- Feathery - Milky Chance

Try to not dance to this beat!

Favorite lyrics: "yes, I am a dreamer and these feathers, They won't stay"