21 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Athleisure

Your targeted ads: All gym clothes.
384

Athleisure. The cross between fashionable and comfortable, stylish and practical, athletic and leisurely. Maybe you've seen it around, or maybe you're in a fully addictive relationship with these clothing. If you're the latter, you definitely will be showing some signs of classic athleisure addiction.

1. At this point, they're the only clothes you buy

Unless you've headed to the mall with one specific purchase in mind, you'll end up with some athletic wear. (And let's be real, even if you have something in mind, you still might end up buying some.)

2. 90 percent of it doesn't even see the inside of the gym

Of course a lot of your athleisure is for looking cute in the gym. But some stuff is just too cute to get sweaty. (And others were built specifically for looking like you went to the gym and would not hold up for 10 minutes against sweat.)

3. If you're online shopping, you're looking for athleisure

There's always more somewhere, you just have to find it.

4. Jeans are really just a joke at this point

Having to wear jeans for any purpose is a very sad event. They make look nice, but your legs are definitely wishing for some intervention from your cute and comfortable workout pants.

5. You would consider (if you haven't already) going to the bar wearing workout pants

Plain black ones just look like leggings, and patterned ones could create an adorable look. Is there any good reason why your bar clothes and your gym clothes can't mesh?

6. Your Christmas and birthday list is pretty much all athleisure items

Maybe a necessity or a cute dress here and there, but the vast majority of the things you want Santa to bring you is some quality athletic wear.

7. You would never shy away from asking a complete stranger where they got their workout pants

Whether in person or on Instagram, you're not letting this person go without finding out where those pants came from.

8. Your gym motivation skyrockets when you're in a sweet outfit

"Well, I guess I'm already dressed for the gym and I look great so I will just go."

9. Your life has been made easier by the quick life to nap transition

Coming home in jeans, nice shirts or dresses requires changing into something more comfortable before hopping into bed. Not athleisure, baby. Walk in the door, throw back the covers and you'll be dreaming in minutes.

10. The 2/24 deal on Fabletics makes your mouth literally water

Whether you've splurged for the VIP membership, you've created 11 accounts but never pulled the trigger or just look from afar, those advertisements will get you.

11. And don't even get me started on the VS semi-annual sale

VS workout pants are expensive. Any discount you are going to give me is an improvement for those glorious pants. Have all of my money!

12. All of your targeted advertisements on social media are of workout clothes

And it becomes pretty much impossible not to click on them. I mean, the deals are impossible to beat, even if you already have 4 pairs that look almost identical.

13. You're waiting for the day that your Lulu's fit under the span of "business casual"

The workplace really puts a damper on wearing exercise clothing. Maybe one day all of your comfortable athleisure items will be not only allowed, but encouraged in the workplace due to extreme comfortability leading to extreme productivity. Until then, a girl can dream.

14. When you see someone walk by in uncomfortable heels or pants you and your comfy ass can't help but giggle

You know that no matter how great they look, their feet or legs are dying on the inside. You might feel bad, but you really can't help but pat yourself on the back for your outfit choice.

15. And somehow you never run out because your addiction is just too strong

Yeah, 27 pairs of pants will definitely last you through all of your laundry cycles.

16. Even when you go with other outfits, secretly you're wishing you were wearing something from your gym wardrobe

Of course, you're not wearing athleisure all the time. But, you are wishing that you were wearing athleisure all the time.

17. You may also be addicted to Youtuber's "Gym clothing haul" videos

Oh, to be rich enough that you can literally just buy a ton of workout clothes to show your adoring fans what you bought. Oh well. Until then, watching as your mouth waters and you justify your bank account will have to do.

18. To be honest, your butt has never looked better

Jeans and shorts and skirts can make your butt look good. But truly nothing does a better job than a good pair of athletic pants.

19. You literally cannot walk past a store that sells athleisure without at least peeking

What if they have new stuff? What if that one shirt is on sale? What if it is not on sale but this time I'm more confident I can talk myself into buying it?

20. A new pair of tennis shoes will catch your eye more than a heel

Some of it is about comfort, but you're willing to admit that a high percentage of the time you find a pair of quality kicks cuter than a heel.

21. You don't care if athleisure goes out of style... You'll be rocking it forever

Comfort is one thing that will never go out of style.