On April 6th, 7th, 8th, & 9th, at 8 PM (and 2PM on the 9th) the Misericordia Players will be putting on Godspell, or as I like to call it, The Gospel of Saint Matthew in a toe-tapping musical form. Not yet sure if you want to come? Here are 21 reasons why you should see Godspell
1. Because the amazing Michaela starts the show
Wherefore, oh men of Athens!
2. To see Adam tap dance
Well, you know, before he betrays Jesus and everything
3. Because Sam is the light of the world
Let's have some wine! Whoo!
4. To hear Cordell sing about love
5. To see Amy play Pictionary!
6. To see Jess's Trump impression
7. To see Emily philosophize
That's totally a word, right?
8. Because Princess Megan said so
9. To see Jacob in his underwear*
*Sorry, ladies, he's taken
10. To see Jackie be a Pharisee
Except she's actually nice and totally not scary in real life
11. To hear Aiden sing the low notes
12. To see Noah lift heavy objects*
*Including his brother (sorry, Jacob)
13. To see Lauren's sweet moves
14. To hear Maddie sing a VERY high note
What's higher than a high C? A high C#!
15. To hear Dawson rap
16. To see Annette and her puppet
17. To hear Nicole's sick vocal runs
"Bless the Lord my SOOUUULLLLLLLL"
18. To see Kali learn her left from right
"Ohhh, the sheep on his RIGHT!"
19. To see Steph roll around on stage
Definitely the coolest one in the show
20. To see Michaela learn her lessons well
Proud Mary style
21. And to see me play a bunch of musical instruments
It's basically a different one every scene