21 Quotes Now That You're 21

21 Quotes Now That You're 21

21 Quotes for Every 20-something
78

Motivation & Success

1. “Once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams that you promised you’d make real one day. Don’t disappoint yourself”
  2. “Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living”
  3. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will” -Suzy Kassem
  4. “Purpose fuels passion”

Family & Friendship

5. “Find your tribe. Love them hard”

6. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more”

7. “Stay close to people who feel like sunlight” -Xan Oku

8. “Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word”

Life

9. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist” -Oscar Wilde

10. “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people”

11. “Forever is composed of now’s"

12. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together” – Marilyn Monroe

Humor

13. “Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you are drunk”

14. “I’m not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?” –Chandler Bing

15. “My favorite childhood memory is not paying bills”

16. “Some days, I can conquer the world. Other days, it takes me three hours to convince myself to shower”

Adventure & Travel

17. “I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list”

18. "Traveling—it leaves your speechless then turns you into a storyteller”

19. “Jobs fill your pocket; adventure fills your soul”

20. “Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times” -Asian Proverb

Love

21. “What’s meant to be will always find a way” -Trisha Yearwood