As my 21st birthday approaches, I have taken the time to ponder life lessons I have learned in 21 years. The following is a list of 21 life lessons.
1. The grass always seems greener on the other side, but that doesn't mean it is.
2. It is worth it to binge watch that series until three a.m., especially when you are on the series finale.
3. Cake is a breakfast food.
4. So is ice cream.
5. People can be unbelievably cruel.
6. But, they can also be incredibly kind.
7. There's nothing better than a rainy day inside with a book and a hot cup of coffee or tea.
8. Harry Potter is a classic.
9. Cats are the best pets (but dogs are good too!).
10. Starbucks coffee is a worthy investment, especially when it's pumpkin spice season!
11. You can never have too many books.
12. God is always with you, even when it doesn't seem like it.
13.There's a quote from Winnie the Pooh for every occasion.
14. You are never too old for Disney.
15. Puddles are meant to be jumped in.
16. Snowflakes are meant to be caught on your tongue.
17. High School will become just another memory.
18. WiFi is a want, not a need (even though it may feel like a need!).
19. Writing is a worthy pastime.
20. It is always a good time to read a book.
21. Friendships come and go, but they also form when you least expect them.