21 Things Everyone Needs To Love About Nature

21 Underappreciated Gifts From Mother Nature

Let us make things right with nature.

327
Photo by Chad Madden on Unsplash

Nature is vast in its beauty. Yet sometimes we can overlook the wonderful gifts Mother Nature has provided for us. These 21 underappreciated gifts are easy to notice if we make the small effort to do so.

1. Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

c1.staticflickr.com

There are hundreds of thousands of different kinds of flowers and all of them make the world a more beautiful place. Let us stop and smell the flowers.

2. Feet in the sand

Nothing makes you feel more at one with nature than wiggling your toes in the sand.

3. Picnics in the spring

upload.wikimedia.org

The best way to appreciate the gifts given to us by nature is to go outside and hold a feast.

4. Naps under the sun

c1.staticflickr.com

The right balance of sunlight can have lots of mood-lifting benefits, so soak it all in.

5. Watching the clouds

upload.wikimedia.org

Coming up with figures we see in the clouds will resurface those youthful vibes within all of us.

6. After-the-rain smell

I wish there was a perfume or cologne that smelled just as it does after the rain. Nothing is more soothing than it.

7. Walking barefoot on the grass

It is such a relief to be shoes free. Just be careful to watch for the critters that live in the grass.

8. Water music

Nature provides us its own orchestra. This includes but is not limited to waterfalls, ocean waves, rivers, creeks, and streams. All of them follow their own beat.

9. Chirping birds

To accompany the orchestra of nature are its singers the chirping birds. Just like August Rush said "The music is all around us, all you have to do.. is listen."

10. Mood lighting

c1.staticflickr.com

From the shining moon to streams of light through the leaves, nature provides the best mood lighting for any occasion.

11. Sandcastles and Snowmen

Nature encourages us to use our imagination, which lead to the wonderful creation of sandcastles and snowmen.

12. Hiking

c1.staticflickr.com

Whether you follow the trail or create your own, hiking makes you feel that nature is home.

13. Fireflies, Butterflies, Dragonflies

c1.staticflickr.com

Thanks to nature we have found an inspiration to fly beyond our wildest dreams. Thank you to all the creatures that fly.

14. Crunching leaves

There is no sound more satisfying than the crunch of leaves under your feet as you go for a walk in the park.

15. Puddle jumping

You are never too old to enjoy a good puddle. The bigger the splash, the greater the fun.

16. Snowball fights

The only time I will enjoy a battle is in a snowball fight because both sides always win.

17. Sun Showers

c1.staticflickr.com

It is so rewarding for a sun shower to appear on a blazing hot day. It is Mother Nature's way of helping us to keep cool and still enjoy the sunshine.

18. Feeling the breeze

Deep peace and relaxation are always obtain when breathing in the fresh air of the cool breeze.

19. Apple picking

c1.staticflickr.com

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Thank you nature for being our source of nourishment and health.

20. Kite flying

The connection of lightning and electricity where confirmed while flying a kite. But kites are also just a joy.

21. Stargazing

c1.staticflickr.com

The most beautiful sight to ever be seen is a sky full of stars.

Overall, Mother Nature makes the world a better, happier, lovelier place to inhabit.