21 Disney Tattoos You'd Love To Have

21 Disney Tattoos You'd Love To Have

Even if you hate tattoos or are afraid of needles, you'll want these on your body ASAP!

2326
21 Disney Tattoos You'd Love To Have
tattoo.com

As you might have figured out by now, Disney is a huge part of my life. But one thing that might surprise you is that I have tattoos. Yes, even as a music education major, I have three tattoos that mean a lot to me. A little while ago, I was looking into getting a Disney tattoo, but I couldn't decide on what I wanted. I ended up on google and tumblr and came across some beautiful tattoos and I wanted to share them with all of you. This is a list of 21 of some of my favorite Disney tattoos I saw.

1. Aristocats.

This tattoo is simple and yet elegant, just like Marie!

2. Little Mermaid.

If you like Disney villains, this might be the tattoo for you. Just look at that detail!

3. Semi-Colon.

This little semi-colon tattoo is an extremely popular tattoo, but with a Disney twist!

4. Mulan.

This is not your typical Disney tattoo, but it's simply beautiful!

5. Pooh Bear.

This small little original Pooh Bear is just too cute!

6. Bambi.

This Bambi tattoo is adorable and the colors are to die for!

7. Peter Pan.

This beautiful watercolor Peter Pan tattoo is my dream tattoo. It's sad that I chose a career where tattoos are kind of taboo...

8. Beauty and the Beast.

This is so pain-staikenly detailed and the colors are brilliant. I'd say this tattoo is basically perfect for the Beauty and the Beast fan in your family.

9. Dumbo.

If you love Dumbo like my family does, then you'd really appreciate this tattoo.

10. Lilo and Stitch.

The colors are really what appeal to me in this tattoo. It almost looks like it came right from the movie and fell onto their skin.

11. Robin Hood.

This tattoo is so simple, yet you get the whole essence of the movie!

12. Lion King.

Now, this certainly isn't your typical Simba silhouette that was drawn by Rafiki, no, this is a unique and touching Lion King tattoo.

13. Sleeping Beauty.

Again, if you're a fan of Disney villains, this might be a tattoo for you. It captures the darkness that is Maleficent.

14. Alice in Wonderland.

This Cheshire Cat is sure to keep everyone on their toes - it looks almost real!

15. Frozen.

How could I not include a Frozen tattoo? The movie is so popular and a lot of people seem to have "let it go" tattooed somewhere on their body...but I just loved how realistic this tattoo looked!

16. Cinderella.

This simple coach is just the way to represent your love for Cinderella!

17. Donald Duck.

I just love this tattoo! It's a tribute to the original Donald Duck, as well as a representation of the Donald Duck we all know and love today.

18. Steamboat Willie.

Steamboat Willie is where Mickey Mouse first came to light. I've personally always wanted a Steamboat Willie tattoo, but I can never decide on where...

19. Mickey and Minnie.

This is not another typical Mickey and Minnie tattoo - this was is as much unique as it is adorable!

20. Disney Castle.

The colors in this tattoo are amazing - and the quote just makes it even more perfect!

21. Walt Disney.

This is one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes - and that signature is spot on!

Disney brings people together in many different ways - and so do tattoos! There are so many more unique and wonderful tattoos that I can't wait to see. Do you have a Disney tattoo? If you do, show us what you have in the comments!