21 Celebrity Hunks We'd Wanna Spend Valentine's Day With

21 Celebrity Hunks We'd Wanna Spend Valentine's With

We love each and every one!

470
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtogHUZFO_S/

Everyone has mixed feelings about Valentine's Day, but there definitely aren't any mixed feelings about these celebrity hunks. Prepare yourself for unparalleled levels of sexiness!

Here are 21 hotties that anyone would want to cuddle up with on Valentine's Day:

1. Ross Lynch

Lynch started his career with Disney on "Austin and Ally" and in "Teen Beach Movie," but most of us recognize this teen heartthrob from Netflix's "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" as the boy-next-door, Harvey Kinkle.

2. Noah Centineo

If you don't know this sweet, sensitive, nugg from either "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" OR "Sierra Burgess Is A Loser," then you're seriously missing out on Hollywood's newest boy sweetheart.

3. KJ Apa

With abs like these, who needs a Valentine's date? Curl up to a box of drugstore chocolates, a cozy sweater, and the newest season of "Riverdale" to see this sexy New Zealander as Archie Andrews in the show based loosely off the "Archie & Friends" comics.

4. Cole Sprouse

If Apa's 'golden boy' vibes don't suit your fancy, then perhaps the dark, brooding, bad boy look Cole Sprouse is sporting is more your taste. We all know this blonde babe from his childhood on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

5.Gavin Leatherwood

Gavin Leatherwood is the second boy on this list from "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina," but he's just as smokin' as Lynch. If you're more into the path of night than the path of light, Leatherwood is your beau.

6. Asa Butterfield

If you haven't seen this cutie in movies like "The Space Between Us" or "Ender's Game," catch him in the new Netflix series "Sex Education!" Anyone else getting lost in those icy blue eyes? Just me?

7. Ansel Elgort

Ansel truly is the full package — a true triple-threat. He is a well-known and talented actor, a professionally trained dancer, and a skilled singer! I know I'm not the only one who has fallen head-over-heels for this man with the voice of an angel!

8. Ross Butler

While this charmer did play a big role in the controversial show, "13 Reasons Why," he also played the role of Reggie Mantle on "Riverdale" before leaving due to his commitment to "13 Reasons." Not to worry, he was replaced by the lovely Charles Melton (#22).

9. Michael B. Jordan

If you hadn't fallen in love with Jordan after seeing "Creed," then maybe seeing him shirtless and covered in all those battle scars in the Oscar-nominated film "Black Panther" changed your mind! He may have played the antagonist, but Erik Killmonger's passion for refugees and the struggle of African-Americans in history was moving and soul-baring.

10. Dylan O'Brien

O'Brien has played a myriad of different roles in just as many different genres of film. However, he is best known for his roles as Stiles Stilinski from "Teen Wolf" and Thomas from "The Maze Runner" trilogy.

11. Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes has had the hearts of teen and preteen girls everywhere since his hit song "Stitches" came out in 2015! Since then, he has not disappointed and has released several albums and singles since, some of the most notable being "In My Blood," "Treat You Better," and "Lost In Japan." Side note: does anyone know if he's single? Asking for a friend.

12. Dylan Sprouse

Dylan, the other Sprouse twin, doesn't get enough love or recognition and that needs to change! His most recent big film, called "Dismissed," came out in 2017, and Sprouse plays a student who becomes hellbent on getting his professor to change his grade. This horror/thriller movie marks Sprouse's return to acting in over 6 years!

13. Joe Keery

We all fell in love with Joe Keery in 2016 with the release of Netflix's hit show, "Stranger Things." Watching him go from Nancy's rude and jealous boyfriend in season one to a sweet and loveable mom in season two just made Keery that much more endearing.

14. Tom Holland

Uh, who doesn't love the newest Spiderman and addition to Marvel's superhero team, The Avengers? Tom Holland stole the hearts of every teen girl, myself included, with the premiere of "Spiderman: Homecoming" in 2017, which was the first in the third remake of the Spiderman series. And damn, doesn't he look good in a suit?

15. Timothee Chalamet

Chalamet gained a lot of notoriety in 2017 when he acted in two Oscar-nominated films, "Lady Bird," where he played Saoirse Ronan's love interest, and "Call Me By Your Name," where he acted alongside Armie Hammer and got a nomination for Best Actor. Anyone remember the month following the premiere of "Call Me By Your Name" when the internet was full of peach jokes and memes?

16. Nick Robinson

If you hadn't heard of Nick Robinson before "Love, Simon," you likely saw him in "Jurassic World" or "The Kings of Summer." Our favorite thing about Nick? His gorgeous smile. It's so pure and bright, it's like a warm ray of sunshine on a cold winter day.

17. Lucas Till

Lucas Till first stole our hearts when he played Taylor Swift's love interest in the "You Belong With Me" music video back in 2009. Then as Travis Brody in "Hannah Montana: The Movie," the gorgeous blond country boy. Now, he plays the character Havok in the "X-Men" movie series.

18. Colin Ford

One of my personal favorites of the boys on this list, Colin Ford has acted in some of my favorite movies and TV shows as well! When he was younger, Ford plays a young Sam Winchester in the CW's show, "Supernatural," and a few years later, he was Dylan Mee in "We Bought A Zoo." His most recent movie is "Every Day" based off the book of the same title by David Levithan!

19. Xavier Serrano

Serrano is the only one on this list who has, so far, that has not broken into the acting game yet. He is a Spanish model who has done campaigns and runway shows with brands like BVLGARI, Armani, GQ Spain, GQ China, H&M, and Givenchy and has been on the cover of L'Officiel Hommes (Poland and Australia) and MMSCENE.

20. Charles Melton

Melton currently plays Reggie Mantle on the CW show "Riverdale," which just got its approval for a fourth season! He is also co-starring in the movie "The Sun Is Also A Star," which is based off the book of the same name by Nicola Yoon, and he'll be acting alongside Yara Shahidi. He also has the sexy smolder look mastered! Tyra called it smizing, we call it smoldering, everyone calls it hot!

21.Gregg Sulkin

This one is for all the girls whose knees go weak when they hear a British accent! Sulkin got his start with Disney, in the film "Avalon High," then he went on to play Alex's werewolf love-interest, Mason Greyback, on "Wizards of Waverly Place." He also made an appearance in "Pretty Little Liars"yea as Wes Fitzgerald, Ezra's little brother. Now, he is currently Chase Stein, a main character in "Runaways," which is a TV show based on the Marvel comics.