7 Performances From The 2020 VMAs You Have To See If You Missed The Live Show

I gotta feeling these are some of the best performances EVER from the VMAs

1398
MTV

Last night, the 2020 VMAs aired, and the performances were nothing less than spectacular! Here are 7 of the best performances from the night, in case you missed it:

Lady Gaga's Medley

Lady Gaga did NOT disappoint, as usual. With her mash-up of "Enigma", "Chromatica II", "911", "Rain on Me" ft. Ariana Grande, and "Stupid Love," she showed the world that she is still, in fact, a QUEEN. We stan forever.

Miley Cyrus performed "Midnight Sky"

With her latest single taking the internet by storm, many viewers were looking forward to this performance. The lighting, the choreography, the outfit, and even the reference to the "Wrecking Ball" music video, was so much more than we were all expecting. She killed it!

DaBaby's Medley

Love him or hate him, DaBaby really put in a lot of work for this performance, and it shows. My personal favorite was the cop car prop and the entire ending with the street scenery in the background!

The Weeknd performed "Blinding Lights"

This song instantly reminds me of TikTok, and if you can't say the same thing, consider yourself lucky. The Weeknd definitely made this performance flashy. Fireworks, awesome lighting, a cool location, and so much more. I wonder if those lights blinded him...

Lewis Capaldi performed "Before You Go"

Lewis Capaldi makes some hits, we can't deny that. This being a more toned-down emotional song, he went with a more subtle mood with this performance. BUT IT WORKS. BRB while I cry.

Black Eyed Peas performed "VIDA LOCA" & "I Gotta Feeling" 

Black Eyed Peas bringing back the memories of the good years, when there was no COVID-19 to worry about! With their latest single "VIDA LOCA" and forever bop "I Gotta Feeling," they have proven they still have it! I'll be jamming to this performance for a while...

Doja Cat performed "Say So" & "Like That" 

Doja Cat has taken off this year, and the charts plus her performance of these two songs prove it. This performance obviously took a lot of energy to get through, but she did it flawlessly! Also, that mermaid-inspired outfit is one of my favorites from the whole show!