Important Names To Know For The 2020 Presidential Election

I believe the most important part of voting is doing the research first. Before voting, do some investigating. Make sure you pick a candidate who has policies you agree with. It is not a good idea to pick someone based only off what political party they are in.

Below, I have listed everyone who is running for president at this time. Check out these names and figure out who you want to vote for. Happy researching!

1. Micheal Bennet

"To protect our country's economic future and the health and well being of all Americans, we must find a way to rein in out-of-control costs, provide quality, affordable health care choices to all, and make outrageous insurance industry abuses a thing of the past." -Micheal Bennet

2. Joseph R. Biden Jr.

"Corruption is a cancer: a cancer that eats away at a citizen's faith in democracy, diminishes the instinct for innovation and creativity; already-tight national budgets, crowding out important national investments. It wastes the talent of entire generations. It scares away investments and jobs." - Joe Biden

3. Cory Booker

"Patriotism is love of country. But you can't love your country without loving your countrymen and countrywomen. We don't always have to agree, but we must empower each other, we must find the common ground, we must build bridges across our differences to pursue the common good."

4. Steve Bullock

"In Montana, whether you're a farmer, whether you're a fisherman... you know that the climate is changing, and we need to do something about it." - Steve Bullock

5. Pete Buttigieg

"The Electoral College needs to go, because it's made our society less and less democratic." - Pete Buttigieg

6. Julian Castro

"The number one way that we can address these long-term challenges of poverty, of education, is to invest in early childhood education." -Julian Castro

7 . NYC major Bill de Blasio

"I have an activist's desire to improve people's lives," - Bille de Blasio

8. Jon Delaney

"Climate change is the environmental challenge of this generation, and it is imperative that we act before it's too late." -Jon Delaney

9. Tulsi Gabbard

"In the military, I learned that 'leadership' means raising your hand and volunteering for the tough, important assignments." -Tulsi Gabbard

10. Kirsten Gillibrand

"When we create hope and opportunity in the lives of others, we allow love, decency and promise to triumph over cowardice and hate." -Kirsten Gillibrand

11. Kamala Harris

"What's important for my daughter to know is that... if you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well." - Kamala Harris

12. John Hickenlooper

"Secure the border; have an ID system that works. Have a guest-worker system. And then, finally, hold businesses accountable. Once you do that, most of the chambers of commerce and those who are clamoring around immigration will take a deep breath and relax." -John Hickenlooper

13.Jay Inslee

"What is a fish without a river? What is a bird without a tree to nest in? What is an Endangered Species Act without any enforcement mechanism to ensure their habitat is protected? It is nothing." -Jay Inslee

14. Amy Klobuchar

"It is time for us to make a real commitment to our rural communities by expanding broadband, by supporting our farmers, by building affordable housing and taking on rural poverty. That's how we leave no one behind." - Amy Klobuchar

15. Wayne Messam

"America belongs to all of us. The Promise of America belongs to all of us. That's why I'm going to be running for president. To be your champion." -Wayne Messam

16. Seth Moulton

"Greatness is accomplishing the unrequired - doing what is right beyond what is expected." -Seth Moulton

17. Beto O'Rourke

"We can either be governed by fear - fear of immigrants, fear of Muslims, call the press the enemy of the people, tear kids away from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border - or we can be governed by our ambitions and our aspirations and our desire to make the most out of all of us. And that's America at its best." -Beto O'Rourke

18. Tim Ryan

"While the political debate over abortion will continue for a very long time, the federal government can and should be doing more to support programs and services that provide women with better options." -Tim Ryan

19. Bernie Sanders

"The cost of college education today is so high that many young people are giving up their dream of going to college, while many others are graduating deeply in debt." -Bernie Sanders

20. Joe Sestak

"Our country desperately needs a president with a depth of global experience and an understanding of all the elements of our nation's power." -Joe Sestak

21. Tom Steyer

"Renewable energy is a clear winner when it comes to boosting the economy and creating jobs." -Tom Steyer

22. Elizabeth Warren

"What I've learned is that real change is very, very hard. But I've also learned that change is possible - if you fight for it." -Elizabeth Warren

23. Marianne Williamson

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." -Marianne Williamson

24. Andrew Yang 

"Overnight successes are generally years in the making. And most progress is made in isolation, far from the public eye. " -Andrew Yang

25. Donald J. Trump

"No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach." -Donald Trump

26. William F. Weld

"I extend that to the abortion issue, I extend that to the so-called gay rights issue, I think this is a freedom principle and consistent with the analysis in the economic area as well." -William Weld