Watching the Super Bowl is always fun, but plenty of people make it better by playing a drinking game. Here are the rules for the 2019 Super Bowl drinking game.
1. Every time the Patriots score, take a shot.
2. Every time the Rams score, take a drink.
3. Every time Brady throws an interception, take a shot.
4. Finish your drink if a quarterback gets sacked.
5. Take a drink if a player points to the sky.
6. Take a drink if a player dances after a touchdown.
7. Take a shot if the first commercial is a car.
8. Take a drink if the second commercial is a beer.
9. Finish your drink if you go pee before halftime.
10. Take a drink every first down.
11. Take a drink if a coach yells at a referee.
12. Take a drink every time there's a baby in a commercial.
13. Take a drink when a field goal is made.
14. Take a drink if there's a flag on the play.
15. Finish your drink if your team wins.
And that's it, folks. If you end up completely plastered, don't blame me. Blame the Patriots.