2018 Goals For Every College Senior

2018 Goals For Every College Senior

Let's try to finish the race hot.

744
2018 Goals For Every College Senior
PX Here

How the hell did I make it this far?

I can't believe I'm finally graduating this year along with many other awesome people. While it's exciting to think about May, I gotta set some ground rules and goals to not fuck up this last semester.

Here are some real fucking goals that every senior should consider in 2018:

1. Start waking up everyday consistently early.

If you're like me, you haven't adapted to this yet. Most of my friends choose to take 8ams, heck even 10ams. I put off morning classes last semester because I knew I wasn't going to get my shit together ending 2017. This semester, you best believe I'm going to try waking up everyday at 8am! It will make me tired by 10pm and have a normal sleep schedule. I can get used to waking up early for a job (if I land one right after graduation). It'll also help me stop buying things online when I'm bored and can't sleep at night.

2. Stop eating past 9:30pm.

There's gotta be a way to be healthier for the lazy girls. And this is what I think can start my journey to eating less. If I stop eating past 9:30pm, I won't get energy in staying up with foods, and also won't get fatter. It just seems like a healthy alternative that we should all begin making a habit of.

3. Save your money.

You are broke right now, so what makes you think you won't be broke once schools done? Your parents will certainly not be happy supporting you AFTER college. You supposed to get a job by then, honey. Don't be broke living paycheck to paycheck. It's just stressful. Use this semester to buckle the fuck down and take it slow. Enjoy being a college student while it lasts. You don't need those $55 destroyed skinny jeans.

4. Finish projects you've started but never gave 100% effort in.

If you have any projects you've left unfinished, like starting a business idea or going to grad school, or if you're like me, planning to teach english as a second language in South Korea, get serious. Start being obsessed with getting these tasks done before you are way too involved in getting all your school projects done by the end of the semester. Better to start the year off right and productive rather than ending it like last year, half-finished and half-assed.

5. Declutter your old shit.

You don't need that crop top and Hollister denim shorts after graduation. I, myself, have realized I have been hoarding so much makeup and shoes that I don't even use more than twice. Declutter/sell off your stuff. You don't wanna keep hauling shit you don't actually like making space for, and it just feels better to keep the quality things that you enjoy having. Time to transition from young adult to adult and get rid of all the college crap you shouldn't keep.

6. Realize who the people you spent your college years with are and if they are worth keeping as friends post graduation.

Let's face it. Once you're done with college, it will be much harder to make friends your age unless you've kept in touch with your best friends from college. I guess that's why people older than us are are all over online dating sites. Don't just think that once college is over, your friendships are over. That's not what friendship means. That's literally throwing your hard earned relationships away and who's to say you won't have better memories after graduation? These are the people that helped you figure out who you are. Not your high school friends. You were finally growing up in college and now you're an adult. Keep in touch with these people.

Good luck to all the graduating seniors this year. You got this!