2017 Movies That Are On My List

2017 Movies That Are On My List

Movies you wanna watch in 2017

67
2017 Movies That Are On My List
Vimeo

There are a lot of good movies that come out or are coming out this year. As this year is wrapping up I still have a lot of movies on my list that I haven’t watched yet. Some of them haven’t come out yet but they sound like good movies.

It

I was not around for the first It movie and I have never watched it. Although I am a little scared, I heard this It is a lot less scary than the older one so I am going to go.

Kingsmen 2

I loved Kingsmen and despite the mixed reviews I still want to watch it- especially when it also features Statesmen, Kingsmen’s American cousin. I think I am gonna love it.

Battle of the Sexes

Starring Emma Stone as one of the very famous female tennis players when the Patriarchy was still strong. She took the challenge to play one of the champion tennis players who is a male.

Man, she is going to light that tennis court on fire. I really really want to see this.

Coco

A Mexican boy’s adventure on the Day of the Dead. From what I can gather, it is a great animated movie that is good for both the adults and the kids. It is a story of love and forgiveness and memory.

Flatliners

A bunch of young people experiment with near death experience. They stopped their heart for some time and resurrect themselves after trying to get a glimpse of the afterlife. But on their journey back and forth to the other side, they brought something back with them.

That just sounds like a thriller that I want to watch

The Shape of Water

The story of a mute woman and a mysterious sea creature.

The trailer looked really good and I don’t know where to find it.

Murder on the Oriental Express

One of the most famous mystery novels written by Agatha Christie on the big screen. I have been waiting for this moment for too long. There are so many amazing actors and actresses starring this show. It is just going to be great.

Ferdinand

Another animated movie coming out in December. A bull’s story, the bull’s name is Ferdinand.

The Greatest Show Man

I have been looking forward to seeing this for so long and it is almost out in the theater. I am so excited. I love Hugh Jackman. Zendaya and Zac Efron are also in this movie. It is going to be great.

Father figures

2 brothers in their 30s trying to find out who their father really is. That is going to be an incredibly funny jo

Pitch Perfect 3

I just love Pitch Perfect. Do I even need a reason?

Downsizing

Downsizing is an irreversible procedure that will downsize you a lot permanently. A lot of people chose to downsize themselves and create a community and the whole business. Apparently, downsizing saves you so much money and you see the world from a different perspective. What happens to a man’s life after he downsizes? We shall see.