25 Songs You Need To Add To Your Playlist If You Love 2000s Country

25 songs you need to add to your playlist if you love 2000s country

Get out your old CDs and iPods and see if any of these songs made the cut!

57

Country music is a hit or miss for most people. They either love it or they hate it. Growing up in the south means I listened to it more than anything else. I grew up listening to Kenny Chesney, Faith Hill, Toby Keith and so many more.

The thing I love most about the genre of country music is how these artists tell stories through their songs. Whether the story be able finding love, headed off to war or about kickin' back at the beach, it's so interesting to see how these artists translate everyday life into music.

For those country fans that miss the 2000s country songs as much as I do, here's a list of 25 songs you need to add to your playlist right now!

Chad Brock - "Yes!"

If only we could all find love this easy.

Phil Vassar - "Just Another Day in Paradise"

Life has its ups and downs, of course!

Lee Ann Womack - "I Hope You Dance"

Make the most of every moment!

Zac Brown Band - "Toes"

Who actually said the cuss word in the chorus and who skipped it?

Montgomery Gentry - "Back When I Knew It All"

We all believe we know everything at some point in our life.

George Straight - "I Saw God Today"

God never leaves us, ever.

Carrie Underwood - "All American Girl"

Who could forget Carrie in 50 occupations?

Brad Paisley - "Online"

Catfishing was real back then too.

Rodney Atkins - "Watching You"

Learn everything you can from your parents.

The Wreckers - "Leave the Pieces"

"It's alright, yeah I'll be fine." -The Wreckers

George Straight - "She Let Herself Go"

Breakups aren't always a bad thing.

Gretchen Wilson - "Redneck Woman"

I never liked Barbie Dolls anyway.

Tim McGraw - "Live Like You Were Dying"

Live everyday to it's fullest!

Luke Bryan - "Rain Is A Good Thing"

Where our love for Luke all started!

Alan Jackson - "Small Town Southern Man"

Southern men are still out there... somewhere.

Lonestar - "Mr. Mom"

Dads today still can't understand!

Toby Keith - "I Wanna Talk About Me"

Don't be conceited ladies.

Rascal Flatts - "What Hurts The Most"

Who didn't scream this song at the top of their lungs over a breakup?

Lady Antebellum - "I Run To You"

Kindness goes a long way.

Brooks & Dunn - "Play Something Country"

Play this playlist!

Blake Shelton - "Some Beach"

What a b****!

Sugarland - "Settlin'"

"I've had enough so-so for the rest of my life!" -Jennifer Nettles

Kenny Chesney - "Never Wanted Nothing More"

Ah... the memories.

Joe Nichols - "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"

Don't test this out. Nothing good ever happens when Tequila is involved.

Faith Hill - "Mississippi Girl"

Never change who you are.