"Be selfish with your time, and all aspects of you."
2. Allow yourself to love again
3. Stop letting anxiety get in the way of everything
4. Put 100% effort into everything you do
5. Realize #Adulting isn't as easy as it looks
Can we go back to being kids again?
6. Stay in more nights
Netflix, wine, sleep... What could be better?
7. ...But also go out more
The best memories come from late nights
8. Find something you're passionate about
...And love it wholeheartedly
9. Set goals and stick to them
10. Volunteer more
11. Be more selfless
12. Replace "Sorry's" with "Thank You's"
13. Don't be too hard on yourself
14. Accept rejection
Interviews, internships, job applications...
15. Find more time for yourself
16. Take initiative
17. Stop comparing your success to others
18. Realize everything takes time
19. Invest in experiences, not objects
Memories trump that new iPhone anyways...
20. Realize how fast time really goes
So, twenties... here's to endless opportunities and new memories