21 Things You Know To Be True If You Go To Drake University

It's good to be a Bulldog.
136

Drake University is a small private campus in Des Moines, Iowa. There is a lot that makes the campus special, but a few things in particular all Drake students know to be true.

1. You have an unhealthy love for chicken wraps

2. One of your first bar experiences was either at Peggy's, West End, or Dublin

3. Seeing Griff at any event is the highlight of your day

4. Rain boots are always a must whenever it rains to protect against Drake Lakes

5. You've grown accustomed to the constant presence of the Drake Squirrels

6. Drunk Donald's

7. You miss Paul Revere's breadsticks

8. You count down the days until Relays

9. You have a favorite Sodexo employee

10. You've been asked, "Drake University? As in Drake the rapper?" way too many times.

11. You wear the D

12. No one goes to any sporting events

13. Homecoming is not a thing

14. You complain about walking across campus, when in reality it only takes 10 minutes tops

15. At meal times your first question to your friends is, "Hubble or Quad?"

16. You spend days scrubbing paint off your body after painted street

17. During the summer and fall seasons, going to the downtown Farmer's Market is a Saturday morning must

18. Mug night every Wednesday

19. You have incredible professors

20. You've probably thought about switching schools at least once

21. You realize that somewhere along the way you've found right where you belong and wouldn't want to be anywhere else