Preparing to leave for college comes with a long list of heavy responsibilities. For the first time ever, you're moving away from home, leaving your friends, family, and all familiarity in your life behind. Not only must you emotionally prepare yourself for this drastic change, but you must also somehow pack your entire existence into a few boxes and suitcases. Packing can be tough, especially when the criteria for what you need to bring is, well, everything. This activity will also most likely leave you emotionally unstable, among many other things -- just a forewarning.
1. Ok, I need to start packing. I'm gonna finish TONIGHT. Within the next few hours. I can do this.
2. This is totally easy! Why does everyone complain about packing so much? I don't even have that much stuff.
3. Holy mother of God, I have way too much stuff.
4. Nothing is going to fit. It's like the ultimate game of Tetris.
5. Do I really NEED to bring three jean jackets? Ok, just the two.
6. Who am I kidding, I'm totally bringing all three.
7. Oh my god, where am I gonna fit any of my shoes?
8. This is purgatory.
9. There are still so many things to be done, and so little time!
10. Can't I just finish this tomorrow?
11. How does one decide how many pairs of leggings to bring?
12. I'll just bring all of them.
13. Can I lay in my bed and never move ever again?
14. Why can't my mom just do this for me?
15. I remember thinking this suitcase was much bigger.
16. This thing is DEFINITELY not gonna close.
17. If one more person asks me if I've finished packing yet, I might shove my head through a wall.
18. Maybe I'll just take a small break to watch Gilmore Girls...
19. THERE ARE STILL SO MANY CLOTHES.
20. You know what, I'll just finish this in the morning.
Happy Packing, Everyone!