As a longtime Gilmore Girls fan, you can bet i binge-watched the new mini-series; Gilmore Girls a Year in the Life. Like anyone watching the new show I had a lot of new thoughts and some that haven't changed since I first started the show. Here is what I was thinking during the new series.
1. Yup, Rory is still super annoying.
2. Kirk… they kept Kirk. And he’s still with Lulu. This makes my heart happy.
3. I want to be Paris Geller when I grow up.
4. Why are these episodes so long?
5. Can the Stars Hollow musical be real? Because I would watch it.
6. I miss Richard Gilmore a lot.
7. Forever wishing I was as cool as Lorelei.
8. We get it, Melissa McCarthy was barely in the re-vamp.
9. Luke + Lorelei= goals
10. Has Emily Gilmore always been such a honey badger?
11. I still don’t like Rory and Logan.
12. Christopher legitimately didn’t age.
13. So can I move into Emily’s new Nantucket home?
14. Still team Jess.
15. Yes, Paul Anka is still the best dog name ever.
16. *rolls eyes at something else Rory does
17. Of course Rory runs into Dean at Dosey’s.
18. Sebastian Bach came back. YES!
19. Why do I keep feeling like crying?
20. THAT’S THE ENDING????????????