21 Thoughts You Have When You're Bored In Class

For all you students with boring professors and pointless lectures.

212
Pukish

Admit it. We've all had classes that we just can't pay attention in. The professor is monotone and has the same way of teaching lecture, which is reading the PowerPoint word for word that is already posted online. You question your attendance and you probably think that you can teach the class better. If you are anything like me, you either wrote this in class or decided to gander the Odyssey articles and stumbled upon this one.

1. "Why is that person wearing that outfit?"

2. "I should really wash my hair soon."

3. "Can the professor tell that the class is bored to death?"

4. "I should have brought coffee."

5. "The professor doesn't even know I'm here, so why did I show up?"

6. "What am I going to make to eat when I get home?"

7. "Crap, I have to fart. I hope it doesn't stink."

8. "I need to go to the gym."

9. "I can't wait to lay in my soft, cozy bed and take a nap."

10. "I hope I don't get a parking ticket."

11. "Everyone has a Mac a computer."

12. "Only 19 minutes left, so that's like ten minutes twice."

13. "Do. Not. Fall. Asleep."

14. "Let me check my Facebook and email for the 12th time."

15. "I wonder how my Fantasy Football team is going to do this week."

16. "My back hurts. I should start sitting up straight more often."

17. "I wonder what my dog is doing at home."

18. "Gross, this gum lost all its flavor. I need a new piece."

19. "I'm not looking forward to the walk back to my car."

20. "Five minutes left. Don't look at the clock."

21. "That class was pointless. Next time I'll skip."