20 Things You Still Ask Your Dad At 20

20 Things You Still Ask Your Dad At 20

“How can I use our bank account to set up Venmo?”
22231

When I was a little girl, my dad used to read me stories of fairy tales and superheroes. I always thought my dad was my real life superhero and that he could fix any problem.

Even now at 20, there are still things I ask my dad because he is a wealth of knowledge that I still believe can fix any problem.

Let's be honest, being an adult is hard and at 20 there are still so many things we don't know how to do yet and Dad is always the first person we call.

Here are 20 things college girls still ask their dads at 20:

1. "If my gas tank is on empty how many miles can I drive before my car really stops working?"

2. "Dad, what's this light mean on my car? I'm texting you a picture."

3.“My car is making this weird clicking noise it sounds like this... CLICK CLICK."

4.“How do I hang this mirror?"

5. "What kind of tools do I need to hang this mirror and where can I get them?"

6.“Can I take DayQuil and Advil together?"

7. "How can I use our bank account to set up Venmo?"

8."Who's our insurance carrier?"

9.“Do you have my birth certificate?"

10."What's the Netflix password?"

11."What's the difference between different kinds of gas?"

12.“There are so many lightbulbs to choose from how do I know which one I need?"

13. "Hi, I know it's 3 a.m. but my smoke detector is beeping and I don't know what to do."

14."What's my routing number and account number and where do I find it?"

15.“How do I pay taxes? Can you pay them for me?"

16. “How does one go about changing their oil?"

17. “SOS! My shower leaking and there is water everywhere. What do I do?

18. “What exactly am I claiming on this tax form?"

19. "Hey, how do I write a check?"

20. “Why does everything cost money? Can you pay for that?

and.....the most important: “What would I do without you, Dad?"