20 Things To Accomplish Before You Graduate Ramapo College

6 semesters completed, two more to go.

140
Emma Thor

College is the best four years of your life. Cherish those moments. I am going into my senior year of college. I don't want to leave. Here is a bucket lIst that every future roadrunner should accomplish:

1. Take a hike to Ramapo Reservation

It is right across the street from the college. The trails range from moderate to strenuous. Great to de-stress from school and a photography dream location.

2. Nicky's Pizza

At almost every Ramapo event, there is always Nicky's Pizza. This pizza place is located in Suffern, NY. If there isn't pizza, there is their penne vodka, garlic knots and salads.

3. Take a picture with the school mascot.

Every student has to take a picture with the mascot.

4. Broadway show trip

The school sells discounted Broadway shows at reasonable prices. You can bring family members, too. You can see a show for $40 when in reality the tickets cost $200.

5. Do a service trip with the CCEC ( Civic Community Engagement Center).

Service trips range from helping out at daycare center House on the Hill, serving food at Eva's Kitchen, and tutoring kids at Teaneck Tutoring.

6. Late Night Dining

Dining services has a special time at night where from 10 to 1am there are chicken patties, fries, and burgers served. Whether you are craving junk food or need a break from studying, late night's got you covered.

7. President Mercer Selfie

It is a major goal to get a selfie with the college president. Few have taken a selfie with him at graduation.

8. Popcorn from Jlees.

The popcorn is free. Jlees is the commuter lounge that has pool tables and video games. Jlees is known for their free popcorn. Nice to grab some popcorn between classes.

9. CPB events

Coffee house, painting, stuff a plush, superbowl screening.

10. Stateline Diner

A 24 hour diner and all day breakfast.

11. Brother Bruno Pizza Bagels: Desert Pizza

Instagram worthy.

12. Sunset picture from ASB (Ainsfield School of Business)

13. Demarest Farms

A popular apple picking and pumpkin picking farm.

14. Arch Picture

Whether it is in the fall, winter, or spring, taking a photo of the arch is key.

15. Snapchat a picture of a ramahog or deer.

16. Study outside in the Pine, Laurel, and Linden quad.

Once it's nice weather, every college student is out playing frisbee, blasting music, barbecuing.

17. Charlotte selfie

Every Ramapo student can attest to their encounters with Charlotte. She is the queen of the dining hall.

18. Take the shuttle to Interstate shopping center and the mall.

Transportation is free. Interstate shopping center is home to Shop Rite, Michaels, Dunkin Donuts, Chiptole, and more.

19. Take two credit courses.

Like scuba diving or a yoga class.

20. Take control of free shirts.

Many events will have free t-shirts. It becomes half of your wardrobe as a college student.