Turning 20 is just another number year, right? You are no longer a teenager, but still not old enough to go to bars to drink or go to a casino to gamble. Being 20 can be an awkward age of discovering your
1. It’s ok to let go of things that no longer benefit you.
2. Taking chances is what makes life worth it.
3. It’s ok to not have your life
4. You notice who your true friends are.
5. Everyone has insecurities.
Family is one of the most important things.
7. Your parents were always right, even though it sucks to admit.
8. Your first love was a learning experience.
9. Juggling life led to learning your limits.
10. Crying makes you feel better.
11. Finding yourself can be a difficult process.
12. Being different is a good thing.
13. Spending a Saturday night bed is awesome.
14. Not everything will
go your way.
15. There are actually good, genuine people in this world.
16. There is a blessing in disguise for every negative situation.
17. Don't regret anything, it has made you who you are.
18. Things will always get better, good things take time
19. When someone acts like they don't care, believe them.
20. Mind over matter, you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
Dedicate the year of being 20 to new and learning experiences. One of the hardest things to do is to discover your true