20 Laughable Things Only Clumsy Girls Will Begrudgingly Nod And Understand

1. The Mystery Bruises

190
PXHere

Every family or friend group has that one clumsy person.

The one who constantly falls, trips, or walks into things. They're usually covered in bruises, band-aids or some kind cast. In my circle, that person is me. I've been clumsy and accident prone for as long as I can remember.

I typed this article with one hand because I currently have a broken elbow and broken wrist. Just walking in a straight line is a problem. Here are all of the struggles a clumsy person is used to.

1. You're covered in mystery bruises.

2. You should buy stock in band-aid because you go through so many.

3. You walk into everything. Walls, doors, furniture, ... everything.

4. There are always stains on your clothes because you spill everything.

5. Stairs are your worst enemy

6. You regularly trip over nothing.

7. Walking in heels is a nightmare.

8. You have knocked over a display in a store.

9. You drop everything.

10. You are never injury-free.

11. You constantly have a cracked phone screen.

12. Everything around you should be baby proofed.

13. You should have a life alert button with how often you fall.

14. You are always apologizing for bumping into people.

15. You have a collection of old casts covered in signatures.

16. You have a closet full of braces, splints, ace bandages and ice packs.

17. You can't remember how you got all your scars.

18. Your friends stopped throwing things to you because you only catch them with your face.

19. You have face-planted in public more times than you would like to admit.

20. You constantly get asked, "Why are you so clumsy?!"