1. You aren't who you were in high school.
2. How to be a true friend.
3. How to not care about what others think about you.
4. That there are bigger things in life than yourself.
5. How to demand respect.
6. How to be proud of who you are.
7. How to accept everyone without judgement. She took in a homeless girl who stole from her and loved her like she was her own.
8. How to never settle.
9. How to be comfortable with your body.
10. To put your friends over any guy.
11. How to be a b*tch when necessary.
12. How to be stubborn as hell, but still allow yourself to open up your heart.
13. That you're never to old to be silly and childish.
14. That sometimes kids can be the best of friends.
15. How to give the best advice.
16. How to dance like nobody is watching. Someone might fall in love with you because of it.
17. That drinking wine out of the bottle is okay, and sometimes necessary.
18. How to have faith that things will work out.
19. Because you deserve the world, and you will have it all one day.
20. And most importantly she taught me what kind of mother and wife I want to be one day.
We love you, Brooke Davis.