20 Tracks To Press Play On When You Feel Worthless

Listen to these when you need a boost in self-esteem.

13535
Wallpaper Stock

Sometimes the best thing to do when you're feeling down and crummy is listen to music. Whenever I'm being a bit too hard on myself, I turn to a personal playlist that is full of songs that help me remember my worth. I've listed a few of the songs here and linked the playlist below, so be sure to check these out if you ever need a confidence boost.

1. "Try" - Colbie Caillat

"Wait a second, why should you care what they think of you? When you're all alone, by yourself, do you like you?... You don't have to try so hard. You don't have to give it all away."

2. "Fight Song" - Rachel Platten

"My power's turned on. Starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song, and I don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me."

Human (Single Cover)

3. "Human" - Christina Perri

"I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human, and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause I'm only human."

4. "I Believe" - Christina Perri

"I believe that tomorrow is stronger than yesterday. And I believe that your head is the only thing in your way. I wish that you could see your scars turn into beauty. I believe that today it's okay to be not okay. Hold on."

5. "Who Says" - Selena Gomez & The Scene

"I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me. You've got every right to a beautiful life. Who says - who says you're not perfect?"

6. "Perfect" - P!nk

"You're so mean when you talk about yourself. You were wrong. Change the voices in your head. Make them like you instead."

7. "Freckles" - Natasha Bedingfield

"A face without freckles is like the sky without the stars. Why waste a second not loving who you are? Those little imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, valuable."

8. "Stand In The Rain" - Superchick

"So stand in the rain, stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. You stand through the pain, you won't drown, and one day what's lost can be found."

9. "Sloppy Seconds" - Watsky

"Hand me downs. Give me, give me leftovers. Give me, give me sloppy seconds. Give 'em here, give 'em here. I don't care where you've been, how many miles, I still love you."

10. "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself" - Jess Glynne

"The wounds heal, and tears dry, and cracks - they don't show. So don't be so hard on yourself, no. Let's go back to simplicity, I feel like I've been missing me."

11. "Put Your Records On" - Corinne Bailey Rae

"Girl put your records on. Tell me your favorite song. You go ahead let your hair down. Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams. Just go ahead, let your hair down. You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow"

12. "Titanium" - David Guetta Ft. Sia

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim. Fire away, fire away. Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am titanium."

13. "Love Myself" - Hailee Steinfeld

"I'll take it nice and slow. Feeling good on my own, without you."

14. "Girl On Fire" - Alicia Keys

"Looks like a girl but she's a flame - so bright she can burn your eyes. Better look the other way. You can try, but you'll never forget her name. She's on top of the world - hottest of the hottest girls."

15. "Roar" - Katy Perry

"You held me down, but I got up, already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice? You hear that sound? Like thunder, gonna shake the ground."

16. "The Climb" - Miley Cyrus

"But I, I gotta be strong. Just keep pushing on. 'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle."

17. "Burning Gold" - Christina Perri

"Looking back, I see I had the flame in me. I'm the wind that's carrying change. I've had enough of chasing luck. I need, I need a change. I'm setting fire to the life that I know."

19. “Sit Still, Look Pretty” - Daya

"I don't know what you've been told, but this girl right here's gonna rule the world. Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, 'cause I wanna be. No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty."

19. "Warrior" - Demi Lovato

"I was broken and bruised. But now I'm a warrior. Now I've got thicker skin. I'm a warrior. I'm stronger than I've ever been. And my armor is made of steel, you can't get in. I'm a warrior, and you can never hurt me again."

20. "Rag Doll" - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

"Rag doll, I love you just the way you are."

To hear these songs and many more tunes to boost your confidence, check out my playlist on Spotify: "I'm Worth It."