20 Reasons I Love Having A Roommate

20 Reasons I Love Having A Roommate

20 reasons why having a roommate is wonderful.

347
John Bradley

When we all start college, we are nervous about multiple things. From classes to food, there are many things that us little freshmen stress over. One of the biggest things is our roommate. Here’s a list of reasons why having a roommate is great for anyone stressing over living with another person!

1. You always will always have someone to go get food with.
  2. You always will have someone who you can rant about a class with.
  3. You always will have to keep your side of the room in decent shape.
  4. You always will have someone to remind you to lock the door or grab your keys when you leave!!
  5. You always will have someone wondering where you are past 9 p.m.
  6. You always will have someone that sees and understands your stress firsthand and will completely sympathize with you because college is hard.
  7. You always will have someone who you can show a funny tweet to because they’re just across the room.
  8. You always will have someone that you can, keyword, ask to borrow clothes from.
  9. You always will have someone who will tell you honestly if your outfit is “cute-homeless” or “homeless-homeless."
  10. You always will have someone to laugh with.
  11. You always will have someone to watch a movie with.
  12. You always will have someone to keep you accountable for those early 8 a.m.'s.
  13. You always will have someone to have inside jokes with.
  14. You always will have someone to bring to events that you don’t want to go alone to.
  15. You always will have someone to introduce you to new people and vice versa.
  16. You always will have someone to give you a pep talk before a big test.
  17. You always will have someone who knows exactly when you’re down, and how to cheer you up.
  18. You always will have someone that you can say “goodnight” and “good morning” to.
  19. You always will have someone to love on when you need a hug after a rough day.
  20. And you always will have someone who you can count on to be there for you at the end of the day.

Side Note: I was lucky enough to meet my best friend, sorority sister, and friend soulmate (it’s a thing, trust me) although my wonderful roommate. Shout out to her for making this list so positive and possible!