20 Reasons Girls Can't Wait for Fall

20 Reasons Girls Can't Wait for Fall

Comfy clothing and warm coffee? I think so.

14
20 Reasons Girls Can't Wait for Fall
Devin Nicole Ryan

1. NOT sweating everywhere we go, like we do in summer.

In summer, no matter what we wear, we are constantly sweating. It’s way too hot and uncomfortable. Fall definitely has the perk of being just the right amount of cold to where we’re comfortable in whatever we wear.

2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Most girls’ favorite fall drink: the PSL. It’s spiced perfectly and tastes just like fall, but also warms us up when it begins to get colder and colder.

3. Candles

Nothing it greater than coming home after a long day and having your place of living smell like fall. Scents such as pumpkin, autumn leaves, and apple cider make us so happy and content.

4. Boys’ Style

Boys, you really have a way of making us FALL in love this season. We check you out just as much, if not more. Sweaters, khaki pants, loafers, hats, button downs; it all gets us right in the feels. Keep it up.

5. Changing Leaves

Fall is absolutely gorgeous! The leaves change from a bright green to gorgeous shades of orange, yellow, and red. Then, they fall on the ground and (if we're feeling adventurous) we get to jump in them!! Just the beautiful sights of fall get us excited about the season. Not to mention, makes for great Instagram aesthetic.

6. Cuddling

Since we’re colder than we’re used to, we want to cuddle with everyone. Cuddling with sweaters on and getting all cozy next to either a loved one or a best friend is fantastic. Plus, who doesn't love that little extra attention?

7. Scarves

Scarves are amazing. They keep your neck warm while making you look *so fall* and *so cute* at the same time! Nothing like hoarding scarves to match every cardigan we have.

8. Vests

Such an easy outfit idea. Long sleeve t-shirt, leggings, boots, and a vest! Keeps us the perfect amount of warm without overheating. And, as always, extra points if it's herringbone.

9. Pumpkin Carving

Smells like fall and reminds us Halloween is right around the corner! Plus, *hint hint* it’s a great date idea! Get messy with your crush and carve something cute!

10. Black Friday Sales

YES. Everything is on sale that we’ve had on our radar all season. We wait all year for Black Friday sales.

11. Bonfires

Sitting with your friends near a warm fire and listening to some good music is always a great Saturday night! Also gives us a reason to wear cute sweaters and snuggle up to that boy we’ve had our eyes on for a while. S'mores aren't a bad touch either.

12. Cuffing Full-Length Jeans

Not cold enough to wear boots? Don’t worry, cuff the bottom of your jeans and wear some cute shoes to stay somewhat cool. It's that ~effortless~ chic we all want in the fall.

13. Bean Boots

The perfect boots to wear leggings with! Looks so laid-back but also so cute!

14. Football Season

Whether you're cheering on your favorite team or just there for the tailgates and cute Instagram pictures, Fall is the perfect time to bring out your inner Sporty Spice. Plus, nine times out of ten there is buffalo chicken dip. Who can argue with that?

15. Beanies

Greasy hair? Don’t feel like showering? Beanies got you. Throw one of these bad boys on and you’re set!

16. Comfy Socks

Enough said.

17. Swimsuit Bod? Nah.

Thanks to leggings and oversized sweaters, we can eat as much apple/pumpkin pie as we want. We’ll worry about that six pack after Thanksgiving and Christmas... or maybe not worry about it at all.

18. Apple Cider

One of the greatest drinks to have ever existed. Perfect warm or cold, depending on how you want it!

19. Scary Movie Marathons

Halloweentown, Beetlejuice, Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas, they’re all classics! Watching them all in a marathon-style sitting while feasting on the festive candy dish on the table: the tell-tale sign that fall has finally arrived.

20. Thanksgiving

What a way to finish up fall! Giving thanks for the things we are fortunate to have, being around family (especially babies and dogs), and eating delicious food are all a part of this wonderful holiday. And shortly after: the kickoff to our next favorite holiday season!