20 Questions: UMW Edition

20 Questions: UMW Edition

We just have to ask, why?
22

There are some common questions that students at UMW ask themselves during their time here. Some we have found the answers to and some are still unknown. I'm just here to write what we all think at one point or another.

Let's play 20 Questions UMW Edition:

1. Why is it that I never get wifi in class when I need it the most?

2. Why does my email password never work?

3. Why is "bench sitting" a thing?

4. Why is the nest no longer?

5. Why is it ALWAYS either too hot or too cold in Eagle Landing?

6. Why was there a time where we had red flags throughout campus when our colors are blue and grey?

7. Why do we think we are the only school campus with squirrels?

8. Why the devils? Why the goats?

9. Why do people put bubbles in the fountain?

10. Why does the Underground have such off hours?

11. Why does Blackstone never have enough bagels?

12. Why is Dora now in the nest? She made Friday lunches so enjoyable in the UC.

13. Why does there always has to be that unfortunate soul who has to shove their hand up the ice cream cone dispenser when we all know there are still some in there?

14. Why is the food at Qdoba so addicting?

15. Why does the Spring semester only have one break?

16. Why aren't there more sales in the bookstore on apparel?

17. Why were most of the dance classes removed from the class choices?

18. Why do we have to buy the required textbooks but never even open some of them?

19. Why do the doors at Woodard open out so we hit everyone walking by?

20. Why are there certain weeks throughout the semester where all of the professors bomb us with work in every single class?

Thanks for playing!