20 Q’s I Need A’s To ASAP
  • 1.Why do people wear shoes inside of the house?
  • 2.Why do restaurants think that their food becomes "oriental" when they add a fortune cookie, eggroll, or some "eastern-styled" sodium-filled-fat-filled-flavor-chocked salad dressing?
  • 3.Why are people tailgating right now in the middle of a pandemic?
  • 4.Why do politicians rely so heavily on ad hominem? What ever happened to morals and facts?
  • 5.When will I be able to return studying at my new favorite coffee shop, Gray Owl?
  • 6.Will I ever get to go to Colorado?
  • 7.Am I going to be stuck in Zoom hell for the next two years?
  • 8.When will the University of Oklahoma get a budget?
  • 9.Will I ever understand why people care so much about sports?
  • 10.Where's the nearest bar in Norman where I can study at, buy drinks during Happy Hour, and listen to a jazz venue? What's it like going clubbing?
  • 11.Will there be a 2021? Or is the end nearer than we think it is?
  • 12.What's it like going trick-or-treating or going to a haunted house?
  • 13.Why do people get mad when I tell them I can't stand the MCU?
  • 14.When will I ever attend my first OU football game post-quarantine?
  • 15.Why is parking so fucking expensive at OU?
  • 16.What's the hype about Cane sauce? I've never had that…or Popeye Mayo, Chick-fil-A sauces, or ranch.
  • 17.Why can't I remember road signs and streets? There're so many places on a map, and I only know where my house is.
  • 18.Why do people think that any variation of the n-word is acceptable?
  • 19.What's the big thrill with gambling?
  • 20.For the umpteenth time, are you registered to vote?

https://www.ok.gov/elections/Voter_Info/Register_to_Vote/