The Best 20 Places To Dine At Near West Grove, PA According To Locals

Whether it be pizza, ice cream or a fancy meal

437
The Best 20 Places To Dine At  Near West Grove, PA According To Locals
EAT Border Cafe

If you are from or around the area of West Grove, PA you know that you have to drive in a half hour radius to get to any place! Near and far, we do have some amazing places to dine at and here I have listed just a few! Whether it be pizza, ice cream or a formal occasion, one of these are sure to strike your fancy.

1. Klondike Kate's

This is a great place for a drink, dinner and half priced nachos on Tuesdays! The building has seating between two floods and two bar areas as well. Kid friendly too- kids eat free all summer!

Location: 158 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711

2. Casa Italia

Great pizza and italian dishes!

Location: 1876 New London Rd, Landenberg, PA 19350

3.Nottingham Inn

Thoughtfully sourced American fare & ice cream in a cozy dining room with a fireplace.

Location: 190 Baltimore Pike, Nottingham, PA 19362

4. Victory Brewing Company

Great hangout for beer enthusiast! Even if you don't like beer, this is still a great place to get some great food!

Location: 650 W Cypress St, Kennett Square, PA 19348

5.Plaza Azteca

From their tableside Guacamole to delicious mexican dishes this a great Mexican food spot!

Location: 186 Onix Dr, Kennett Square, PA 19348

6. The Creamery

Whether you visit The Creamery for the alcohol, date night or a family fun night you won't be disappointed. The scenery is unbelievable!

Location: 360 Cream St, Kennett Square, PA 19348

7. Red Sombrero

This casual Mexican restaurant has a delicious Queso Dip and other great Mexican dishes an desserts!

Location: 879 E Baltimore Pike, Kennett Square, PA 19348

8. Duck Donuts

Not only do they serve donuts made to order, but they make a donut sundae!

Location: 145 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711

9. Double Decker Decker Pizza

Double Decker has great pizza, fries and wings. Nothing compares to their Inside Outs. That's right, an inside out pizza with any toppings inside and then deep fried!

Location: 220 Wilmington West Chester Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342

10. Floga Bistro

A great quite and relaxed place to enjoy some Italian dishes and brick oven pizza!

Location: 826 E Baltimore Pike, Kennett Square, PA 19348

11. Border Café

This Tex Mex restaurant is a fun and light environment with even better dishes!

Location: 483 Stanton Christiana Rd, Newark, DE 19713

12. Jake's Wayback Burgers

If you are in the mood for a good juicy burger, Jakes is go to!

Location: 807 Gap Newport Pike, Avondale, PA 19311

13. Aurora Pizza

Another great family oriented restaurant for Pizza and other dishes ranging from pasta to sandwhiches!

Location: 27 Jenners Pond Rd, West Grove, PA 19348

14. Hank's Place

Quaint, cottagelike diner dishing up American & Greek comfort food, from omelets to spanakopita.

15. Portabello's

Cozy, comfy BYOB restaurant offering seasonal, Mediterranean-influenced lunch & dinner fare.

Location: 115 W State St, Kennett Square, PA 19348

16. Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Counter-service deli chain crafting hearty signature subs, salads & kids' meals in a casual setting.

Location: 827 W Baltimore Pike, West Grove, PA 19390

17. Mi Cocina

Family owned and run serving authentic Mexican food!

Location: 55 Jenners Pond Rd, West Grove, PA 19390

18. Sake Hana

Creative sushi rolls & Japanese entrees served with sake & cocktails in upbeat, neon-lit environs.

Location: 801 Gap Newport Pike, Avondale, PA 19311

19. UD Creamery

Educating students by producing and selling premium ice cream made from the milk off the farm of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Delaware.

Location: 535 South College Avenue, Newark, DE 19716

20. Giordano's

Good people in the kitchen turns in to satisfied guests in the restaurant which has been our motto since opening the doors in 1980.

Location: 633 E Cypress St, Kennett Square, PA 19348