Best Gifts For The Sister That Loves Makeup

20 Christmas Gifts For The Beauty Guru Sister Who Taught You How To Do Your Makeup

Spoil the MUA in your life with these fab finds!

178

If you were lucky enough to grow up with a sister who taught you all there is to know about makeup, it's time to pay her back by getting her THE BEST Christmas gift this year. Here are 20 gift ideas she'll love.

1. Benefit "Gimme The Goods!" Set - $29

Courtesy of Sephora

If your sis is a Benefit fan or needs a quick refill on her fave products, this set of minis is perfect for her! It's ultra-cute and is the perfect price if you don't want to break the bank!

2. Lilly Lashes 3D Mink - $30

Courtesy of Sephora

Simplicity is key! Sometimes all a girl really wants is another set of eyelashes in her collection, so this gift is sure to make her smile. These wispy lashes last a long time and are worth the splurge.

3. Kylie Cosmetics Try It Kit - $49

Courtesy of Ulta Beauty

For only $49, you get five holiday-exclusive full-size items. This is THE BEST introduction to Kylie Jenner's brand at a great value!

4. Urban Decay Jumbo All Nighter Setting Spray - $42

Courtesy of Sephora

This is arguably the best setting spray on the market, so giving her the jumbo edition is a nice splurge to spread the Christmas cheer! The holidays bring about long workdays, stressful finals, and nights out that may drain the rest of her setting spray, so give her the refill she deserves!

5. Sephora Favorites The Next Big Thing - $25

Courtesy of Sephora

Trying to find the best sampler for your sister? Look no further! This set contains five deluxe minis and two full-size products that are rising stars in the beauty community. She'll definitely love trying out all of these essentials!

6. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Petite - $29

Courtesy of Sephora

This mini palette of matte warm tones is travel-ready! This is a great gift because a girl can never get enough mattes in her collection.

7. Ariana Grande Deluxe Mini Parfum Coffret Set - $40

Courtesy of Ulta Beauty

Gift this iconic five perfume bundle to the sister who's an Ariana Grande superfan, or even just to the one who can't get enough of fragrances!

8. Tula Glow Getters Kit - $68

Courtesy of Ulta Beauty

This star adorned kit makes the best Christmas present. What's more relaxing than a face mask, right? She'll thank you endlessly for this thoughtful skincare set!

9. Morphe x James Charles The Mini Palette - $26

Courtesy of Ulta Beauty

We all know and love the original James Charles palette, but the mini is perfect for anyone who hit pan on a few of those essential shadows! Your sister will love seeing this cute must-have under the tree!

10. Real Techniques Everyday Essentials - $19.99

Courtesy of Ulta Beauty

A fresh beauty sponge and new brushes are the best way to start the New Year! These are high-quality brushes for a fraction of those higher-end brush prices.

11. Glossier Balm Dotcom Trio - $30

Courtesy of Glossier

Choose from eight flavors of Glossier's popular lip balm collection for a greatly valued bundle! She'll love how cute and moisturizing these lip balms are. Perfect for the car, your purse, or your vanity!

12. Target Tri-Coastal 10-Piece Nail Polish Collection - $10

Courtesy of Target

Who could say no to a colorful array of polishes? Let your sis spice up her nail polish collection by giving her this set.

13. Buxom Gold Mine Lip Plumping Set - $29

Photo Courtesy of Ulta

Not only is this a $60 value for $29, if you buy this on Ulta.com, your entire order will ship for free!

14. Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Palette - $49

Courtesy of Ulta

Who allowed this holiday palette to be so adorable? This is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, especially because of its unique gingerbread scent!

15. Fenty Beauty Mini Fairy Bomb -$10

Courtesy of Sephora

This glittery gift does the talking! The mini fairy bomb is so unique and is sure to impress whoever you give it to, especially the sister who inspired you to be extra!

16. MAC Lucky Stars Neutral Lipstick Set - $29.50

Courtesy of Ulta

Give your sister this star-studded neutral lipstick combo this holiday season! She deserves only the cutest bag to keep her makeup in.

17. Sweet & Shimmer Merry Mint Bath Fizzer Disk - $2.99

Courtesy of Ulta

The key to a relaxing night after wearing a full face of makeup all day is definitely a bath bomb. These are perfect stocking stuffers!

18. Tarte 9 Ways To Shine Cheek Wardrobe - $35

Courtesy of Sephora

Nine holiday-themed blushes, bronzers, and highlighters are the key to starting 2020 off right. This is the perfect present, especially if your sister is a Tarte fanatic!

19. Mario Badescu The Icons Duo - $19

Courtesy of Sephora

We all know and love these two Mario Badescu favorites, so why not surprise your sister with this refreshing gift on Christmas?

20. KKW Beauty Crème Contour & Highlight Set - $32

Courtesy of Ulta

Give her the gift of sculpting out that perfect contour because she taught you how to do it years ago!

Happy gifting!