"The Devil Wears Prada" is a movie that inspires millions every day; just by watching this movie I was able to learn that sometimes the meanest person in your life can teach you the most important lessons needed to be known. So Meranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) is not the nicest person in the world, but she shouldn't be. In her field if success is your goal, you must keep a straight face and work your way too the top. In a world dominated by men you must keep a poker face no one is going too hold your hand and help you out all of the time; sometimes you must figure things out on your own and show people that you are the HBIC.
1. Walk into the room like you own the place
2. Have your priorities straight...
3. ...even if you hate your job
4. Have some self respect
5. Appearance truly matters....
6. ...because first impressions are everything
7. Always take chances in life
8. Research is key
9. Be Straight up
10. Being a little conceded is okay sometime
11. Be efficient
12. Always be interested in a makeover
A makeover can give you that boost of confidence that you need! It can also help you express yourself in many different ways.
13. Excuses don't exist in life
14. A little weather never killed anyone
15. Questions are boring
16. Sometimes you just need silence
We all have that moment in life when we just want everyone too shut up. So all you have too do is let them know in a nice CONDESCENDING way, and all should be well.