20 Kid President Quotes To Live By

20 Kid President Quotes To Live By

You're awesome. Live like it.

29785
20 Kid President Quotes To Live By
What's Good Live

12-year-old Robby Novak, aka Kid President, and his brother-in-law, Brad Montague, had no idea how incredibly popular their inspirational videos and blog would become when they started out back in 2012. The happy-go-lucky, dance-party-loving duo and their family set out on a journey with the simple hope to create something that would make others happy. Their motivational videos and blog contain some of the simplest and best life advice that every person should hear. You can check out more about Kid Pres and his team on their official website, but below are 20 Kid President quotes to get your through the ups, downs, and dance parties of life.

1. "Don't be mean, be meaningful."

2. "If you can't think of anything nice to say, you're not thinking hard enough."

3. "Life is tough, but so are you."

4. "Don't stop believing...unless your dream is stupid."

5. "Maybe one day, we'll all be awesome to each other."

6. "You can cry about it...or you can dance about it."

7. "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."

8. "You? You're awesome. You were made that way. You were made from love, to be loved, to spread love. Love is always loud."

9. "If it doesn't make the world better - don't do it."

10. "You can't be sad when you're holding a cupcake."

11. "Treat everybody like it's their birthday."

12. "You don't need a cape to be a hero. You just need to care."

13. "Open your heart more than your mouth."

14. "Some people will be boring this week. Not you. You've got too much awesome to spread."

15. "Two roads diverged in the woods, and I took the road less traveled by. And it hurt, man! Really bad. Rocks! Thorns! And glass! Not cool Robert Frost!"

16. "If at first you don't succeed...you're normal!"

17. "Let's make sure all girls everywhere know that they are making the world better just by being who they are."

18. "Doing nothing is a great way to change nothing."

19. "Life is what happens when you put down your phone."

20. "This is life people...you got air coming through your nose...you got a heart beat...it's time to do SOMETHING!"