We all want to be best friends with Abbi and Ilana, or at the very least, be in their presence

They are lovable

adorable

and hilarious

Their chemistry and relationship is something to be envious of. To help curb the jealousy and bitterness of knowing you will never be as a cool as them, here are 20 GIFS of the Kweens that we can all pretend relate to us mere mortals IRL

1. When someone says they don't watch Broad City

2. When you realize it's Wednesday

3. The morning after your own Broad City Matrix

4. When you're counting down the last seconds of work

5. When someone does something to piss you off, and you're trying to be a better human, but you're still salty and sarcastic

6. When your assignment calls for at least 1,000 words but you're only at 956 words

7. When you get your tax return

8. When there's a group project

9. When you open the doors in the freezer section at the grocery store

10. When you accidentally hurt your pet

11. Going into work like

12. When you're at the grocery store and the person in front of you is pushing their cart down the aisle like it's filled with bricks

13. When you realize it's October and you're still the same shitty person you promised to work on in January

14. What it feels like when you're first introduced to someone and they go to hug you

15. When there's too much adulting in your life

16. When you check your bank account and it's still in the positive

17. When you try to justify the amount of time spent on YouTube after work, instead of adulting

18. When someone puts "ASAP" in their email at work

19. When Amazon tracking says your package will arrive today, but it's already tomorrow

20. But when it comes the very next day you're all