20 GIFs For People Who Misplace Everything

When you set something down in another room and come back to grab it and it's mysteriously gone.

1217

I lose everything. My friends make fun of me for it all of the time. From the two times I lost my keys on the night of a dance to losing important documents, the struggle is always real.

Here are some things you might be able to relate to if you lose things as well.

1. Moooooom have you seen *insert item here*

Somehow she always finds it

2. Losing really, really important things.

Like those papers you might have thrown away that are required to fill out this year's taxes.

3. Friends: "Hey, do you remember where I put *insert item*?"

I'm the wrong person to ask, friend.

4. Trying to "retrace your steps."

5. You totally just forgot where you put something 5 seconds ago and why you put it there.

6. Finding things in weird places.

"I found my iPad!"

"Great, where was it?"

"In my pants drawer..."

(true story)

7. When you can't find your keys and you had to be at work/class 5 minutes ago.

8. When you set something down in another room and come back to grab it and it's mysteriously gone

9. The other earring? The other sock? Hair bands? The remote? Chapstick? Pens? Bobby pins? Forget it.

10. Isn't that your 3rd ID this semester?

11. "Can you call my phone so I can find it?"

12. Can I return this item without a receipt?

13. That homework assignment you don't know where you put and you have a mini mental breakdown.

14. Your purse is like an endless black hole of lost items.

15. Losing your train of thought.

16. All of the people around you who have their lives together and never lose anything.

17. When you drag your friends and family into helping you find something.

18. "Hey, you should get more organized."

I already know that. Thanks for stating the obvious.

19. When you lose something somewhere and you don't want to look for it alone.

(like your keys in the park on the night of the homecoming dance)

20. When you finally find what you've been looking for.

Nothing feels better.