20 Flashbacks You'll Remember If You Grew Up In The Early 2000s

Remember the good ol' days?

1582
ytimg.com

Oh the 90s/early 2000s. Everything was just so simple back then. All toys were so much more fun and we lived in a world where a RAZR was the most popular phone ever. Remember those days? Well I'm about to do a major throwback of things us 90's/2000's babies couldn't live without!

1. Skip It

Remember this toy? It provided all the entertainment. However if it hit you in the ankle it hurt bad. Or if you're like me and a complete klutz tripping over it wasn't ideally the most fun thing either.

2. L'Oreal Kids Shampoo

This shampoo was the best. It made your hair smell AMAZING and it kept tangles out. However "no tears" wasn't referring to your eyes, but only to your hair. Many of us found that out the hard way...

3. Mr. Bubble Original Bubble Bath

This stuff was/is amazing. First off it smelled like bubble gum which just shows it was fun. It made baths more fun. I still can find it at Walmart or Target and have been guilty of buying it. #noregrets

4. Tamagotchi

Oh my goodness these little things. EVERYONE had one. I begged my mother but I think because her students had them and they always got taken, she said no. If you aren't familiar with it, these little things are virtual pets who you have to take care of. And I'm pretty sure if you miss a feeding it'll die. I remember everyone sneaking them out in class to save them because they had to be fed.

4. AOL Instant Messenger

HAHA. If I could find my old AIM account I'd die. But remember coming home from school and logging on to AIM to talk to your BFFs about "that totally ratchet test" in class? Or gossiping about Jimmy the boy you have a crush on? Good times good times.

5. Disney Channel Original Movies

Remember when Disney Channel wasn't dumb? Yeah same. Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, Even Stevens, and don't forget the best movies ever. Zenon, Halloweentown, Cheetah Girls, Cadet Kelly. Oh and the show every pre teen middle school girl related to, Lizzie McGuire. Ugh please bring back old Disney Channel. K thanks.

6. iPod Nano 3rd Generation

Everyone had these little things. There was actually a time when everything wasn't touchscreen. Also it was pretty much indestructible (unless washed) They had the coolest silicone covers. I remember having one and loving it.

7. Purple Ketchup

The early 2000's was a toxic wasteland. And you'll never be able find it again because Heinz discontinued it in 2006.

8. Lite Brite

ENDLESS FUN. But pure hell to clean up. Lite Brite was amazing and I remember opening the Lite Brite Cube on Christmas and being overjoyed. I wonder where it has disappeared too....

9. Lisa Frank School Supplies

Lisa Frank was like the Lilly Pulitzer of our childhood, except it was a lot cheaper. I had all the Lisa Frank supplies and felt insanely cool. I remember having the colorful folder and the notebooks and my childhood self felt like the coolest kid ever.

10. Scooby Doo! Where Are You?

My favorite show as a child. And if you've seen the recreated version, it's honestly terrible and makes me sad.

11. N*Sync

Hey remember when Justin Timberlake had ramen hair? I remember blasting "Bye Bye Bye" literally all the time. Good times good times.

12. The Oregon Trail

13. Scented Markers

My mother has these and I used to steal them all the time. All smelled amazing except licorice.

14. Cosmic Brownies

These were the best back then, and they're amazing now. But horribly processed.

15. Book Fair Handouts

Best time of the year was when the Book Fair happened

16. The Amanda Show

17. CD Players

18. Gameboy

They were truly the coolest.

19. Moon Shoes

20. Bop It