20 Father's Day Thank-Yous

20 Father's Day Thank-Yous

Because I've been around for awhile now.

6
20 Father's Day Thank-Yous
Pic Monkey

It's officially Father's Day, the day of the year you should be given an unlimited amount of baseball games, steak, and beer. You've been a dad for almost twenty years now, so before you take off to enjoy that Cardinal's win, I thought it'd be appropriate to thank you 20 times for the decision you made 20 years ago to become a father.

1. Thank you for giving me an incredible taste in music.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, honestly, the list can go on.

2. Thank you for always making the yummiest dinners.

Pasta, grilled food, seafood, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

3. Thank you for giving me your old t-shirts.

They're super comfy to sleep in.

4. Thank you for not getting mad at me when I steal your old t-shirts.

Well, it's self-explanatory.

5. Thank you for preparing me for college.

Because I wouldn't know how to boil my own water, right?

6. Thank you for cracking up at my horrible jokes.

Because they're really bad.

7. Thank you for teaching me how to drive.

I would've been done for if you hadn't showed me how.

8. Thank you for helping me with my math homework.

I'm not majoring in math for a reason.

9. Thank you for pushing me to try my hardest.

I really need the motivation sometimes.

10. Thank you for taking me to baseball games.

Dippin Dots galore!

11. Thank you for strengthening my faith.

I gotta thank mom for this one too though.

12. Thank you for all of the advice you've given me.

Duly noted.

13. Thank you for the fun boat rides.

They're always so relaxing.

14. Thank you for not getting mad at me when I wrecked my car.

Opossums are horrible.

15. Thank you for being my knight in shining armor.

Even when it storms outside.

16. Thank you for only being a call away.

Even when I am three hours away.

17. Thank you for introducing to me new TV shows.

"Walking Dead," anyone?

18. Thank you for always wanting to watch the movies I want to watch.

Except for when we watched Lord of the Rings- was not interested.

19. Thank you for letting me come to my dream school.

I love it more than you all could imagine.

And last but not least...

20. Thank you for being the best dad!!

I'm not kidding, there are a lot other dads out there, but you're number one in my book.