20 Cristina Yang-Meredith Grey Quotes You And Your 'Person' Use Every Day

"Shut up. I'm your person." -- Cristina Yang

81191
Blogspot

A person isn't only your best friend, they're more; your "person" is your everything.

This term was introduced by "Grey's Anatomy", showing examples of what a person is by using the strong friendship of Christina Yang and Meredith Grey (the twisted sisters).

Throughout the show, Yang and Grey both show the job of what your person should be doing by their actions and their words:

1. "You're my sister, you're my family, you're all I've got, you're my person." -- Meredith Grey

2. "The ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; because some ties are simply... meant to be." -- Meredith Grey

3. "Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are!" -- Cristina Yang

4. "She's my person. This is not about getting her approval. It's about telling her... if I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person." -- Cristina Yang

5. "She is my best friend. And right and wrong... she was there when you weren't." -- Meredith Grey

6. "I do it because there is nobody else. I do it because you have managed to alienate everybody else in your life and I am the only one. So I have to step up and do it." -- Meredith Grey

7. "We have to dance it out, that's how we finish." -- Cristina Yang

8. "You're my person, you will always be my person." -- Cristina Yang

9. "Derek is the love of my life, but you're my soulmate," -- Meredith Grey

10. "We're friends, real friends. And that means, no matter how long it takes, when you finally do decide to look back, I'll still be here." -- Meredith Grey

11. "Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks." -- Cristina Yang

12. "Don't be a hero. You're my person, I need you alive. You make me brave." -- Cristina Yang

13. "If there's an upside to free falling, it's the chance you give your friends to catch you." -- Meredith Grey

14. "I think it's important to take the time to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." -- Meredith Grey

15. "If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and demand something more." -- Cristina Yang

16. "We're fine people. We do fine. We're fine." -- Cristina Yang

17. "What do you need, an 'I love you' or something? I love you." -- Meredith Grey

18. "I just saw a group of 50+-year-old women all wearing shirts that said 'drink up, bitches' ...please tell me that can be us someday." -- Meredith Grey

19. "Shut up. I'm your person." -- Cristina Yang

20. "You are still my person, even if I'm not yours." -- Meredith Grey