20 Country Lyrics To Perfectly Describe College

Because we all could use a soundtrack to our lives.
21

Nowadays, there's a song for just about any occasion or situation you've got going on in life. Being a college student, the ground is constantly shifting under me and most days I just need a little bit of music to get me by. While I normally tell people I listen to just about anything, all my friends and family would say country is my "go to" when I need it most. Whether you love or hate country, I think you'll be able to agree with a few of these lines.

Here's 20 songs that relate to being in college and away from home:

1. "Young" - Kenny Chesney.

"Had no excuses for the things that we'd done, we were brave, we were crazy, we were mostly, young"

2. "Drunk Girls Don't Cry" - Maren Morris.

"You say he saw the light, the slate is clean. He swears up and down that it's gonna be different this time..That's like saying drunk girls don't cry"

3. "Memory Makin" - High Valley.

"Baby, we're diamonds, you know when we're timeless. Our hearts are waiting on memory makin"

4. "Sounds Like Life To Me" - Darryl Worley.

"Sounds like life to me, it ain't no fantasy. It's just a common case of everyday reality. Man I know it's tough but you gotta suck it up. To hear you talk you're caught up in some tragedy..sounds like life to me"

5. "Find Out Who Your Friends Are" - Tracy Lawrence.

"This is where the truth don't lie. You find out who your friends are. Somebody's gonna drop everything. Run out and crank up their car, hit the gas, get their fast, never stop to think what's in it for me, or it's way too far, they just show on up with their big old heart"

6. "Cowgirls Don't Cry" - Brooks & Dunn.

"Lessons in life are gonna show you in time, soon enough you're gonna know why. It's gonna hurt every now and then, if you fall get back on again, cowgirls don't cry"

7. "My List" - Toby Keith.

"Go for a walk, say a little pray, take a deep breath of mountain air. Put on my glove, and play some catch, it's time that I make time for that"

8. "Alright" - Darius Rucker.

"I've got all I need, and it's alright by me"

9. "Little Miss" - Sugarland.

"Little miss do your best, little miss never rest, little miss be my guest, I'll make more anytime it runs out"

10. "If You're Going Through Hell" - Rodney Atkins.

"If you're scared don't show it, you might get out, before the devil even knows you're there"

11. "Baby Girl" - Sugarland.

"Dear mom and dad please send money, I'm so broke that it ain't funny. I don't need much just enough to get me through. Please don't worry cause I'm alright, I'm playing at the bar tonight. This time I'm gonna make our dreams come true. Well I love you more than anything in the world, love your baby girl"

12. "Here For The Party" - Gretchen Wilson.

"You know I'm here for the party, and I ain't leaving till they throw me out. Gonna have a little fun, gonna get me some, you know I'm here. I'm here for the party"

13. "Young And Crazy" - Frankie Ballard.

"I wanna sit out on my porch telling stories bout my glory days, when I'm pushing eighty. How am I ever gonna get to be old and wise if I ain't ever young and crazy"

14. "May We All" - Florida Georgia Line.

"Kinda place you can't wait to leave but nobody does, cause you miss it too much"

15. "This One's For The Girls" - Martina McBride.

"This one's for the girls, who've ever had a broken heart, who've wished upon a shooting star, you're beautiful the way you are. This one's for the girls, who love without holding back, who dream with everything they have, all around the world, this one's for the girls"

16. "Online" - Brad Paisley.

"But I grow another foot and I lose a bunch of weight, every time I log in. Online I'm out in Hollywood, I'm 6 foot 5 and I look damn good, Even on a slow day I can have a three way, cheat with two women at one time. I'm so much cooler online"

17. "It's A Great Day To Be Alive" - Travis Tritt.

"I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes. There's some hard times in the neighborhood but why can't every day be just this good"

18. "Little Bitty" - Alan Jackson.

"Well, it's alright to be little bitty. A little hometown in a big old city. Might as well share, might as well smile. Life goes on for a little bitty while"

19. "Roll With Me" - Montgomery Gentry.

"So now I'm slowing it down, and I'm looking around, and I'm lovin' this town and I'm doing alright"

20. "Just Another Day In Paradise" - Phil Vassar.

"Well it's OK, it's so nice. It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well it's two hearts, one dream, I wouldn't trade it for anything"