20 Children's Books Every 90s Kid Was (And Still Is) In Love With

I think it's already been established that 90s kids got the best of pop culture and media.

315
Instagram

It’s time to take a stroll WAY down Memory Ln and answer a pressing question that has been on my mind lately. Did 90s kids have the best children’s books? I’ll let you know right now that the answer is a resounding yes.

It may be by force of habit that we just automatically think anything that has to do with entertainment and popular culture was better for those of us that were born in the 90s, but I’m still gonna share with you the books that I feel made storytime in school fun when we were younger.

I have school aged younger siblings and they are steadily bringing home titles that I have NEVER heard of. I feel that as the owner of a very extensive book collection, it is my job to impart to them some items from the glory days.

It may take a while to jog your memory but once you get into this list, you’ll automatically find some book or other that you were obsessed with.

1. Geronimo Stilton

2. The Rainbow Fish

3. Wayside School

4. Amelia Bedelia

5. Frog and Toad

6. The BFG (or anything by Roald Dahl, really)

7. Mr. Putter and Tabby

8. Fancy Nancy

9. A Fine, Fine School

10. Babymouse

11. Charlotte's Web

Charlotte's Web

12. Junie B. Jones

13. Black Lagoon series

14. Ramona and Beezus

15. Magic Treehouse

16. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

17. A Bad Case of the Stripes

18. Ms. Nelson is Missing

19. The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

20. The Magic Schoolbus

The magic schoolbus