The 20 Blair Waldorf Quotes Every Girl Boss Needs To Hear

16. Life's tough... get a helmet

679
The CW

Blair Cornelia Waldorf. The Upper East Side's queen bee runs the island of Manhattan with style, grace, and an iron fist. Blair is a character of contradictions.

She is sensitive yet tough, tenacious yet conflicted. Despite her flaws, Blair is never anyone but herself. She is unabashedly confident and wildly proud. She knows exactly who she is, what she wants and how to get there. Nothing and no one gets in the way of her dreams. Blair is the boss babe role model we all need.

Here are the 20 best quotes from Blair Waldorf every college girl needs to hear.

1. "Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen."

2. “If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it."

3. "You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you."

4. "You need to be cold to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off."

5. "When and if we end up together, it has to be as equals."

6. “I don’t need a boyfriend to be fulfilled.”

7. “I’m not a stop along the way, I’m a destination.”

8. "See, that's where you and I are different. I would never put my fate in someone else's hands. And that's why I always win and you lose."

9. “The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.”

10. "I'm the best of the best."

11. "Maybe I am a total bitch, did ever think about that?"

12. "We're not servants to our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stop them out like bugs."

13. "What I want is to become a powerful woman."

14. "Things are never as bad as you think."

15. "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."

16. "Life is tough, Serena. Just get a helmet."

17. "You deserve a guy who would move mountains to be with you if he had to."

18. "Feelings never make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started."

19. "Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of mimosas."

20. "Nothing's holding me back anymore. I know what I want, and I'm going to get it."

Now that you've got your daily dose of "Blair"-spiration, go take over world, just Queen B would... xoxo, Gossip Girl