20 Of The Most Beautiful Female Celebrities

In response to "The 30 Hottest Players In The NHL (National Hotness League)."

3646
David Whittaker

Most of you enjoy watching big-name TV shows or movies, or pay attention to big-name personalities in music, or sports, and in most cases, some of the most notable personalities take on the big-time female roles in the movie/show, and you see beautiful people on television. This list is a set of 20 of the most beautiful female personalities in TV, movies, music, and sports, among others (not in order).

I am also writing this in response to an article that surfaced on the Odyssey Facebook page about the 30 hottest NHL players. That article told me two things. First, that women do objectify men as well as the other way around, and secondly, that commenting on someone's appearance is a two-way street. If you, as women, think it's okay to talk about men's appearances, then it's okay for men to talk about women's appearances too. Simple as that.

The fact of the matter is, would you be upset with a man for telling you that you're beautiful?

If you read the comments in the Facebook-published version of this article, they essentially validate the behavior of women objectifying men. Here is an example below:

Um... yes, you SHOULD explain why. The article being responded to essentially calls these guys 'hot' which, just like women, men don't like being called that either. They're not objects for you to gush over, just like women are not objects for a man's pleasure. Without further ado...

1. Emma Stone

People know Emma Stone best for her appearance on Easy A, but she's a mentally tough woman too. Right on the money.

2. Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick is best known for her role on Pitch Perfect, and boy can she sing. She's someone you'd have a great time with since she hosts movies and enjoys Taco Bell.

3. Scarlett Johansson

Johansson is known for her role in the Avengers series, and it's safe to say that she's as BA as they come.

4. Alex Morgan

Morgan is one of the most talented players on the USWNT, and she's not just a great player, but she's got an infectious energy. Who doesn't like that?

5. Natalie Portman

Portman is best known for her role in Star Wars, but what a lot of people don't know about her is that she's a graduate from Harvard, a distinction that very few people have.

6. Kristine Leahy

Leahy is best known for her work in the summer on American Ninja Warrior, where she works down below on ground level. She's always happy to talk to the competitors, regardless of how they did or how they feel about the run. She's aiming to make it big in the sports industry and she displays great professionalism at work.

7. Gisele Bundchen

Gisele is best known for her gracefulness on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show runway, and while many people immediately think of lingerie and swimwear when it comes to her, it's not the only thing she does once a year. Like every other model who worked with her, she had to put a great deal of dedication to her own craft. Now as a retired model, she is still being a great model in other ways, which includes raising three young children with her husband Tom Brady, continuing to do what made her successful as a runway model, as well as supporting Tom as he continues to have a Hall-Of-Fame worthy career in the National Football League with the New England Patriots.

8. Taylor Swift

Many people knock T-Swift down, or try to knock her down, because she hadn't entirely proven yet that she can have a long-lasting relationship with a man. But fear not, since she's currently in a happy love relationship. Those experience made her who she is, and she's a kind-hearted woman who has all the best wishes in the world for others.

9. Olivia Harlan

Olivia Harlan is known for her work on the sidelines in college football games, and just like Kristine Leahy above, she's aiming to make it big in the sports industry. She's gained fame as a beauty pageant winner, but she does her job well. She's also dating a talented basketball player for the Houston Rockets, Sam Dekker. She's calm and collected on the field and on-camera, and the ability to own their role like Harlan does is amazing in and of itself.

10. Katy Perry

This music artist has been a big hit all over the world for years, and she's appeared on College GameDay as well. She's got a soft spot in her heart for former Oklahoma/Texas A&M quarterback Trevor Knight, but the best quality about Katy Perry is that she can adapt to change really well. Notice in the photo above how her hair is green, obviously not her original hair color. But she knows how to work around it and put her best on the biggest stage under the brightest lights. "Make 'em go 'Oh, oh, oh' and leave then going 'Oh, oh, oh.'"

11. Allie LaForce

LaForce currently works the sidelines for College Football on CBS with the team led by Brad Nessler, and just like Olivia Harlan, she's a beauty pageant winner herself. LaForce is from Ohio (Vermilion), and she handles her business really well. One of the main people she talks to on TV is Alabama football head coach Nick Saban, who is quite certainly a hothead during the game, and when he's being blunt and real as she asks him questions, she holds her own. Oh, and she also works March Madness.

12. Maria Taylor

Taylor is one of the newcomers to Saturday Night Football during the college football season, and has been working at ESPN for over 5 years now. From my freshman year of college in 2012, she worked with Bob Wischusen and current FOX college football analyst Danny Kanell, but has worked her way up to having a prominent role on College GameDay as well. Just like the other sideline reporters listed, she projects a confident self when asking questions to coaches and players. She's one of the best in the business for a reason.

13. Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Louis-Dreyfus is much older than most of the people listed here, but she's doing great and fighting strong against cancer. She's also got a relative who plays basketball at Northwestern, and she's been an avid supporter of him.

14. Sadie Robertson

Everybody knows about Robertson's role in Duck Dynasty, and she's been vocal about remaining a virgin until marriage, and has opened up about her struggle with eating disorders. That says a lot about her self-image, and she's very much a confident woman. At the age of 20, Robertson is mature beyond her years.

15. Kristen Stewart

Stewart is an active actress at. this point in her career, but she's been perfecting her craft for eighteen (18) years. She's starred in a number of movies too, most notably in Twilight as Isabella Swan. Her parents do show-biz and while she's somewhat followed their footsteps, she's made a name for herself.

16. Heidi Klum

At the age of 43, Heidi Klum is well past her runway years. but she still is in as great of shape as ever. She's also a great role model for her four kids, and is still very much involved in the fashion industry. Even though she has retired from runway modeling, she still sets a positive example to give back to those who are aspiring big by doing what it takes to be at her best when she was in the prime of her career. She has even donated winnings from being on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? to charity.

17. Josina Anderson

Anderson has been a reporter for ESPN's coverage of the NFL for many years now, and she does as great a job as anybody in her role. She's well-informed, going around to various locker rooms and clubhouses to know the inside scoop about what's going on.

18. Kate Hudson

Hudson is most popularly known for her role as Penny in the movie "Almost Famous", but that's not the only place in her life where she has found success. She's got a million-dollar business that she successfully runs too. More power to you, Kate. Keep it up.

19. Katherine McCarron

Katherine McCarron (formerly Webb) is the wife of current Cincinnati Bengals backup quarterback AJ McCarron, who himself won two national championships as a starting quarterback. Katherine is widely known for the time when AJ won the national championship in 2013, where Kirk Herbstreit and Brent Musburger gushed over her appearance, but that's not all who she is. She's involved in her church and abides by Christianity, but she's also the mom to Tripp McCarron, the son of AJ and Katherine. Interestingly, AJ graduated from Alabama and Katherine graduated from Auburn, but she is very supportive of her husband and all he does.

20. Rachel Platten

Platten has grabbed the world's attention with her music, especially her Wildfire album. She's human, just like all of us, but she keeps on moving along. She takes care of herself, communicates well, and is someone you'd have a great time hanging out with. Platten reminds you to never give up, yet still believe, and make an effort. In her hit single "Stand by you", she mentions "I'm gonna stand by you" as a reminder that someone is always caring, even though they might be physically there.

Just so you understand, this is not an ordered list of how beautiful these women are, nor is it an exhaustive list. There are so many beautiful women in the world regardless of whether or not they appear here, but this list is a reminder that your true beauty is more than what you see on the exterior.