8 Reasons Your Boyfriend's Best Friend's Girl Is Sure To Be Your Best Friend, Too

They grew up together, so chances are their behavior partners are pretty similar.

288
Stastic Flickr

His best friends girl, but realistically, she is your new best friend.

Between the double dates and sharing hilarious "He did this.." stories, you start to grow an intimate relationship together.

1. Chances Are The Dumb Things He Is Doing, Her Guy Is Doing The Same Thing

Chandler Refrences Giphy

Just like we have similar traits like our best friends, so do guys. Chances are your boy and hers have similar traits. Whether that be the good, the bad or the inside jokes from their high school life that you will never seem to understand. She has your back and can be that person you can rely on to talk to. You both may not be able to understand why your boys do certain things, but at least you have sometime who can understand what you are going through.

2. She Is The Perfect Person To Share A Glass Of Wine, As The Boys Enter Their Fourth Round Of League Of Legends

Girls Drinking Wine Together Giphy

When the boys start nerding out for the four hour in a row over their video games, she is your girl to pop open the bottle of whine. You two can catch up on your girl talk and have someone to talk to. Since chances are, neither one of you understand their obsession.

3. She Understands Your Confusion When They Start Talking In Code

Confused Girl Giphy

They say girls talk in code...well this whole boy lingo is just as confusing. Between their inside jokes from high school and endless references to some famous night from Junior year, you two can exchange looks of confusion as you try for the hundredth time to understand what they are talking about.

4. She Is Your Bathroom Buddy On Double Dates

Girls Hanging In Bathroom Giphy

Whether it be a lip gloss exchange, or needing an emergency tampon, she always got your back. Going to our boys homes can always be frustrating when we need a female products but they most likely do not have any in store. With her, you always got a lil extra girl power around you to help you out. As well as, always having someone to disappear to in the bathroom if the boys become too much to handle.

5. A Little Something Called Girl Code

Mean Girl Refrences Giphy

Boys suck...not always but sometimes, lets be realistic relationships are a hard, hot piece of mess. When things go south you always can turn to her to rant or have someone defend you.

6. She Understands Your Frustration Over The Little Things, Cause Girl Same

Eye Rolling Giphy

Did he ever....

Yes, girl. Every. Time.

7. She Knows Your Guy Just As Well

Oh Snap Giphy

Between the double dates and all the times your boys talk about each other, you start to understand the way each one of them act. You always can talk to each other easily about what they do, because they will start to know them just as well.

8. Two Peas In A Dating Pool

TwinS Dancing Giphy

Just like our boys are two in a pod, changes are they share similar interest in girls. Making his girlfriend your twin and your new partner in crime on your double dates.