It's no secret that Taylor Swift is a songwriting genius. It doesn't matter how old you are or what gender you are, we have all related to her lyrics at some point in our lives. The way her lyrics are so #relatable is what makes her so amazing, among many other things. With her latest album, "1989," she really killed it though. There is a song on that album for every way you're feeling.

1. "Welcome to New York": vibrant

Key Lyrics: "Walking through a crowd the village is aglow, kaleidoscope of loud heartbeats under coats."

2. "Blank Space": sarcastic

Key Lyrics: "Oh my God, look at that face, you look like my next mistake, love's a game, want to play?"

3. "Style": stylish

Key Lyrics: "You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye, and I got that red lip classic thing that you like."

4. "Out of the Woods": reminiscent

Key Lyrics: "The rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color."

5. "All You Had to Do Was Stay": girly

Key Lyrics: "People like you always want back the love they pushed aside, but people like me are gone forever when you say goodbye."

6. "Shake it Off": care-free

Key Lyrics: "But I keep cruising, can't stop, won't stop grooving, it's like I got this music in my mind saying it's gonna be alright."

7. "I Wish You Would": distraught

Key Lyrics: "I wish you would come back, wish I never hung up the phone like I did, I wish you knew that I'll never forget you as long as I live."

8. "Bad Blood": vengeful

Key Lyrics: "Did you think we'd be fine? Still got scars on my back from your knife, so don't think it's in the past, these kinda wounds they last and they last."

9. "Wildest Dreams": wistful

Key Lyrics: "And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now."

10. "How You Get the Girl": welcoming

Key Lyrics: "Broke your heart, I'll put it back together, I would wait for ever and ever."

11. "This Love": romantic

Key Lyrics: "This love left a permanent mark, this love is glowing in the dark, these hands had to let it go free, and this love came back to me."

12. "I Know Places": audacious

Key Lyrics: "They are the hunters, we are the foxes, and we run, just grab my hand, and don't ever drop it, my love."

13. "Clean": liberated

Key Lyrics: "Rain came down when I was drowning, that's when I could finally breathe."