19 Struggles Of Being The Friend With Their Shit Together

755

There's always that one friend in the group that's the glue that holds everyone together. Literally. They're the ones that are making sure everyone is safe and taken care of, and put together - and pulling them back together when they're not. When you are that friend, it comes with it's fair share of struggles.

1. People have higher expectations for you

2. Everyone depends on you all the time

3. Everyone expects you to always have the answers

4. It’s really hard to tell your friends "no", and even harder for them to accept it

5. Everyone always asks to borrow things

6. You’re always feeding everyone and cleaning up after them

7. You’re the shoulder to cry on

8. With your friends you have to be prepared for literally anything when leave your house

9. You’re expected to be the D.D. whenever necessary

10. You have to stay a little more together when drinking

11. You’re the one that takes control in emergency situations

12. You’re constantly apologizing for your friend’s behavior

13. Which means, you’ve learned to be really good at talking you and your friends out of sticky situations

14. You're always the one taking care of people that are tooooo drunk

15. You can’t not give a shit

16. Sometimes you’re envious of your friend’s carefree attitudes

17. You hate feeling like the mom friend – but you sooo are

18. Sometimes you just want to like chill and not have it all together, but then you take it too far

19. Which leads to: No one knows how to handle you when you lose your shit

But that's okay, because you can always handle your own shit, right?