Tattoo artists are multiple people in one human form while tattooing: therapist, mentor, and a creator. They are there for you before, during, and after the tattoo process and have the ability to change lives through a sentimental piece of work.
1. They are open to your ideas.
It's your body and they are willing to compromise with you.
2. They understand how painful tattoos can be.
They went through the same thing, so they know how to handle different types of skin.
3. They create a piece of art that is better than you ever imagined.
Give them ideas and their creativity flies through the roof.
4. They are able to adapt to any situation.
Especially coverups. Coverups.
5. They understand hardships.
They take your frustrations and apply it to their work.
6. They are diverse with any art style.
Their clients have different personalities that require different styles.
7. They know how to calm you down when you feel the pain.
Because needles can hurt. A lot.
8. They have different interpretations on art.
They can easily spark creativity.
9. They deal with sudden movements, crying, and excessive breaks.
They just know how to keep their composure.
10. They don't care about making money.
They care about the permanent work they are tattooing on your skin.
11. They've seen it all. They lived it all.
Misspellings, tramp stamps, dumb ideas. The list just keeps going.
12. They have big imaginations.
Fantasy meets reality.
13. They always have something interesting to talk about.
Endless stories, short amount of time.
14. They are the best negotiators.
If they can make miracles, they can be realistic with your ideas.
15. They are great salesmen.
They can sell their ideas and always get approved.
16. They are comfortable tattooing any body part.
Checking off the bucket list.
17. They laugh along with your jokes.
They need a little chuckle once in a while.
18. They eventually become your friend.
19. They're great artists.